Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

11th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

11th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration Empty
PostSubject: 11th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration   11th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2019, 11:49 am

4th Annual CAMM Cruise to Poopy's

Sunday, June 7, 2020 at 11 AM – 5 PM

Walmart Belvidere
2101 Gateway Center Dr, Belvidere, Illinois 61008

Poppy's is doing a Mopar Madness show so we are going to combine our yearly cruise out there with the show. This event is just for the meeting spot, please see the posts in the event for all details

We are also using this event to celebrate CAMM being around for 11 years (est 6/3/2009). Hope to see a lot of people make it out to this should be a fun day. Cruise, show, and food.

We know doing this on a Sunday is not ideal but the event is over at 5 officially and people can come and go as they please, not required to stay all day. Also can come out later if leaving mid morning is too early or does not work with your schedule.

**MEETING SPOT**

Walmart Supercenter, 2101 Gateway Center Dr, Belvidere, IL 61008

Will be arriving around 11 am.
Departing 11:15 am.

1 hour 30 min drive out.

I have a message out to the venue to see if we can get in before 1 pm or when would they like us there so this time could change.

Route being taken.

11th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration 75474155_10156787165189537_4243797644045975552_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQklpKJRO6wYJn9bq2r1FN4cO3d3s6-UpWL9kmk476yBeCnfeBduo-LF1jwoxE8NQAEIIL1ufUhgT1mZOh9LHeoW&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1

11th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration 74708888_10156787165894537_4923813291966332928_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQkNpE3LbkRmxvhc99zIOJSEvggNuXqt6X4x-WTXkJY78aPCXH-wPl6TfCVCMq-jGYVMIvmRucZE-ZIdIGin8kxi&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1

Last edited by eviltrycycle on January 22nd 2020, 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 11th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration   11th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2019, 11:50 am

Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 11th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration   11th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2020, 9:28 am

The moderators and myself have been talking trying to figure out what to do to celebrate CAMM being around for 11 years this year. We are going to make the cruise out to Poopy's and their event our celebration. The event for that is posted below.

For 2021 we are talking about bringing back the big picnic but we need time to plan, raise money, and find resources. Updates on that will be posted as well.

Hope to see you all on June 7, 2020
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 11th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration   11th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2020, 6:56 am

So I am going to go ahead and cancel this. The actual show at Poopy's is still on for now but I know its going to get cancelled. They tried to get around the rules and they were threatened by having their liquor license taken away. I don't think we will be anywhere near having more than groups of 10 people by this date.

Will try to plan something if things get better. If not hopefully 2021.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration   11th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

11th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration
Page 1 of 1