Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL

Go down 
+2
MsScarlett
eviltrycycle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL   7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2016, 1:14 am

Can we do $20 a team in bags?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL   7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2016, 6:56 am

That is up to the activities director you can speak to her on site. Very Happy Very Happy

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL   7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2016, 7:57 am

Not going to be able to make it, my sister's step daughters cousin half brothers paternal grandma broke out of jail and is here to party. Since she only has a few days before they find her we are going to party hard.

Have fun everyone and take pics.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL   7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2016, 9:15 pm

Thanks for sending your twin to do all the cooking. That guy is alright.

Pics from today I am sure more will be added.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153829144519537&type=1&l=bd78bec999
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL   7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2016, 9:45 pm

I was going to go against my better judgement and do a little thank you speech before we ate today but I decided not to but I wanted to share with those that care to read what I was going to say.

First I would like to thank everyone that made it out today, without people none of this would exist. 7 years ago a forum was started because we were outcasts that all had something in common.  Things have kind of grown from that point on.  Thinking about the last7 years and all the things we have been through as a group it’s mind-blowing that we all came together because of the cars we choose to drive.  

People in CAMM have come and gone.  Have gone on to get married and have kids.  Have sold their cars and moved away from Moparland.  But all of those CAMM members are still apart of this.  Anyone that has contributed someway to the growth and survival of this group will always be a member.  I don’t feel the need to toss around that we are family.  I hear that being said so much by other groups lately and I always wonder who you are trying to convince you guys are family, others or yourselves. I know we are a family and I do not have the need or desire to blast that all over the place.

There are times when I feel like I am done, I feel like I am not taking things in the correct direction and I second guess a lot of things. But then we have days like today and it reminds me why myself and the moderators do what we do to keep things going.   So here is to another 7 years and hopefully many more. Just know you all are appreciated and I am so glad that you all trust me with being the “head” of this group. I consider it a honor every time being given the opportunity.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on July 31st 2016, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL   7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2016, 9:46 pm

Would just like to add after the fact now that I am home and settled I can say this. Seeing the numbers that showed up and how old members welcomed in new members was great to see. Watching the kids play was so much fun to watch, they are the future of this group and the brand. I missed a lot of things since I was running around doing stuff but thankfully there are some great picture takers in this group. I love that there are not just car pics but people pics. And I see a theme, I see smiles everywhere and that makes my heart happy. There is so much bad everywhere I am happy that I hope everyone had a good day where you could relax and just be in the moment. I really do hope everyone had fun and I hope to see each of you again at an event soon!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL   7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2016, 3:47 pm

Well said Hillary!
Picnic was a huge success imo, and thanks for doing a majority of the leg work.
I think this should become an annual event, can only get easier from here on out.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL   7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2016, 6:50 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Well said Hillary!

X2

It was a great time and really good turn out.

Thanks for all your work to get this done and like Shawn said, it should be the yearly anniversary party.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL   7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2016, 6:58 pm

lol jerks

Thanks for cooking and getting the grill, its all back safe and sound at Ed's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL   7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7th Anniversary of CAMM Celebration - Elk Grove Village, IL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2