Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lowering with 22 staggered vipers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
branden123
CAMM Member
branden123

lowering with 22 staggered vipers Empty
PostSubject: lowering with 22 staggered vipers   lowering with 22 staggered vipers I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 6:38 pm

Can I lower my 300 srt with 22staggered viper rims and not have any rubbing issues. If so wat SPRINGS can I get? I don't want coilovers. Thanks
Back to top Go down
branden123
CAMM Member
branden123

PostSubject: Re: lowering with 22 staggered vipers   lowering with 22 staggered vipers I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 6:46 pm

295-30-22 back 265-35-22 front
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: lowering with 22 staggered vipers   lowering with 22 staggered vipers I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 8:00 pm

Jontoad would be the one to answer this as he is our resident Viper rim expert. It would look sik if you do it.
On my Charger I ran USW 22" staggered set up and I was lowered with a SRT suspension and I still had room.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: lowering with 22 staggered vipers   lowering with 22 staggered vipers I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 8:20 pm

with those sizes it will be a try it and see type of deal. no one can answer that till you try it because every car is a little different. the cradle could be slightly off center or whatever. at stock height you would be fine. lowered it should be fine but it may not be. if you went 22x9 all around instead of staggered you would be fine without rolling anything for sure. with that rear stagger of the 22x10 you will might have to roll it.

keep in mind if you lower the car with springs on the stock struts you will wear out your struts fast. by the time you have to buy new struts later that are designed to work at the lower stroke of the aftermarket springs it would be more expensive than if you just got the BCR coilovers in the first place. not only that but with the coilovers you have adjustment over how harsh or soft it rides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lowering with 22 staggered vipers   lowering with 22 staggered vipers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lowering with 22 staggered vipers
Page 1 of 1