Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOWERING SPRINGS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

LOWERING SPRINGS Empty
PostSubject: LOWERING SPRINGS   LOWERING SPRINGS I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 11:58 am

im thinking about lowering my car. the only problem i have is that i have 22s. does anyone have a suggestion on some springs for my car that would work with my 22s
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

LOWERING SPRINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOWERING SPRINGS   LOWERING SPRINGS I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 12:02 pm

I'd say go with the Eibach Pro kit and if you don't want the bouncy feel upgrade to PRO KIT dampers as well.I believe Tire Rack has the best prices
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

LOWERING SPRINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOWERING SPRINGS   LOWERING SPRINGS I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 1:43 pm

I agree.. The Eibach Pro Kit are pretty damn good.. I think with 22's you might have to roll the fenders but I'm not quite sure..

The dampers are definitely a good idea but not required..
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

LOWERING SPRINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOWERING SPRINGS   LOWERING SPRINGS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 8:21 am

i'm running 22's with the sportlines 2" drop and the pro damper kit......i had to roll the fenders....the big issue with rolling is that paint DOES crack.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

LOWERING SPRINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOWERING SPRINGS   LOWERING SPRINGS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 8:31 am

spicylahmchops wrote:
i'm running 22's with the sportlines 2" drop and the pro damper kit......i had to roll the fenders....the big issue with rolling is that paint DOES crack.
Have heard of this problem!
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

LOWERING SPRINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOWERING SPRINGS   LOWERING SPRINGS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 9:03 am

yeah it was an issue, metal can bend, paint tends not too. We knew we were going to be repainting the fenders so it was a non-issue for me. I actually even had some rubbing with my 20's
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

LOWERING SPRINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOWERING SPRINGS   LOWERING SPRINGS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:58 pm

spicylahmchops wrote:
yeah it was an issue, metal can bend, paint tends not too. We knew we were going to be repainting the fenders so it was a non-issue for me. I actually even had some rubbing with my 20's
With 20's??? You must be sitting really low
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

LOWERING SPRINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOWERING SPRINGS   LOWERING SPRINGS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 7:12 pm

spicylahmchops wrote:

did you keep constant heat at 240*F on the fenders....???I have helped roll fenders on my cousins 300 with no problem.He lives out in wisconsin.He has 24's dropped but with Eibach.SportLines give too much of a drop and bouncy feel IMO..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOWERING SPRINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOWERING SPRINGS   LOWERING SPRINGS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOWERING SPRINGS
Page 1 of 1