Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Half Covers painted and installed

Go down 
+4
jlg1963
eviltrycycle
chicagovich
stairman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

Half Covers painted and installed Empty
PostSubject: Half Covers painted and installed   Half Covers painted and installed I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 12:56 pm

A couple pics....Good job Rafa, they look great! This is a great start for the engine aesthetics...lots more to do.

Half Covers painted and installed 100_1010

Half Covers painted and installed 100_1011

It's very hard to see in pics but they are brilliant black to match the body color and the "Hemi R/T" are silver metallic to match the CAI and the stripes on the hood/fender.

Last edited by stairman on July 7th 2012, 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Half Covers painted and installed   Half Covers painted and installed I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 12:57 pm

Nice work indeed; looks great.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Half Covers painted and installed   Half Covers painted and installed I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 12:59 pm

So nice!
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

PostSubject: Re: Half Covers painted and installed   Half Covers painted and installed I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 1:07 pm

thumbsup drink
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Half Covers painted and installed   Half Covers painted and installed I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 1:07 pm

Very Nice!!!! now.... fuel rails!!
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Half Covers painted and installed   Half Covers painted and installed I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 1:28 pm

firestartr420 wrote:
Very Nice!!!! now.... fuel rails!!

Might just go with a 6.1 intake (painted) w/ fuel rails or supercharger...not sure yet. I think next thing is coolant tank. Keeping it simple for now.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Half Covers painted and installed   Half Covers painted and installed I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 6:13 pm

Bad ass bro!!!! Get the fuel rails polished. On LX there is someone selling coolant tanks for like$80 painted
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Half Covers painted and installed   Half Covers painted and installed I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 6:25 pm

I picked up an extra coolant tank which will be getting painted black so if my stock one will work someone can have that one and start doing switch outs like we did when Joey was painting. Guess I need to talk to Rafa. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Half Covers painted and installed   Half Covers painted and installed I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 6:35 pm

those look great!
Back to top Go down
jianni44
CAMM Member
jianni44

PostSubject: Re: Half Covers painted and installed   Half Covers painted and installed I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 10:07 pm

Lookin good Jeff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half Covers painted and installed   Half Covers painted and installed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half Covers painted and installed
Page 1 of 1