Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now a track day....

Go down 
+18
AlterEgo
BackNBlack
firestartr420
moparmarc
osoish08
jamesv82
moaugust88
liljoejoe54
Moparcharger07
pstlgrp
chicagovich
Tom C
Shawn1112
jesse031081
KevinDSClark
jontoad
srtdoodzer
eviltrycycle
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Now a track day.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 11:26 am

I'm also going to post this on Jeep forum, maybe I can get some of the heavy hitters to roll up.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 12:04 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Ill run the hoopty, lol

bring your camera. for good shots people would rather pay you than that crap track photographer i would think.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 9:13 pm

jontoad wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
Ill run the hoopty, lol

bring your camera. for good shots people would rather pay you than that crap track photographer i would think.

Will do, thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 7:15 am

Add me to the list and plus 1

I'm also bring my camera
Back to top Go down
osoish08
CAMM Member
osoish08

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 9:42 am

If my jeep has all the new parts in....I'm game to roll up with the crew. I stay in Melrose so I'm right around the corner.......
Back to top Go down
moparmarc
CAMM Pro
moparmarc

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 11:16 am

If Im not working im In. bounce
Back to top Go down
srtdoodzer
CAMM Member
srtdoodzer

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 12:01 pm

8am in Bensenville is the meet time. I look forward to seeing you all there.

We shouldn't have any trouble stopping to get the other drivers and if we leave around 8am we should be there close to track open time which is 9.

I will be at the meeting place a little early to make sure we get rolling ASAP.
Back to top Go down
osoish08
CAMM Member
osoish08

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 2:31 pm

Did I miss it or was the lactation not posted........
Back to top Go down
srtdoodzer
CAMM Member
srtdoodzer

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 4:52 pm

I typically don't post when I lactate. affraid

That said, I can send you the location in pm, or Crystal can as well. I can't until later as I'm mobile and don't have it with me yet.
Back to top Go down
osoish08
CAMM Member
osoish08

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 11:19 pm

Got your PM man, thanks...... I hope shes up and running and I'll see you guys there...
Back to top Go down
srtdoodzer
CAMM Member
srtdoodzer

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2013, 8:14 am

Anytime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2013, 9:02 am

ok, so now... why not share the meeting spot with the rest of the group.... Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2013, 9:06 am

Our hosts choose not to share it. I respect their wishes. PM me for it if you would like to go.
Back to top Go down
srtdoodzer
CAMM Member
srtdoodzer

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2013, 9:10 am

It's not a secret lol I'm sorry. On the other site we usually don't post addresses for security reasons. Everyone is welcome and i apologize if it made anyone feel unwelcome.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2013, 11:20 am

the caliber site is much less trusting on some issues than we are. not a big deal, it works for them.

like in sales threads you have to post proof pictures with your screen name in the pic near your photos of your items and stuff.

don't take it the wrong way that he didn't share the spot. its just what they are used to.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 5:55 am

srtdoodzer wrote:
8am in Bensenville is the meet time. I look forward to seeing you all there.

We shouldn't have any trouble stopping to get the other drivers and if we leave around 8am we should be there close to track open time which is 9.

I will be at the meeting place a little early to make sure we get rolling ASAP.

For the Northern stop:

Mars Cheese Castle
2800 West Frontage Road
Kenosha, Wisconsin 53144

From the 1st meeting spot its about an hour so I would ask everyone be at Mars by 8:45 and ready to roll out no later then 9 but more like as soon as we get there from the South. The track is only about 10 miles away by that point so we should get there right around 9 or a little after.

Their website talks about construction and detours but none from the south yet so I will keep checking and change up if we need to.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 6:27 am

Dinner at The Brat Stop!!!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 8:09 am

That is what I was thinking. Smile
Back to top Go down
srtdoodzer
CAMM Member
srtdoodzer

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 8:49 am

Sounds good to me. Although, I'm currently in 3rd place in the Biggest Loser contest at work, so I will have to find some healthy options. ROFL

Here's a link to our caliber thread if anyone is interested.

http://www.calibersrt4.net/mid-west/52700-chicagoland-32.html#post487457
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 9:02 am

jontoad wrote:
the caliber site is much less trusting on some issues than we are. not a big deal, it works for them.

like in sales threads you have to post proof pictures with your screen name in the pic near your photos of your items and stuff.

don't take it the wrong way that he didn't share the spot. its just what they are used to.

oh I see... hahah, you were talking about the bensenville meet up spot being a secret... i understand that... i thought you were talking about the big group meet up at Mars Cheese castle...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 9:05 am

srtdoodzer wrote:
Sounds good to me. Although, I'm currently in 3rd place in the Biggest Loser contest at work, so I will have to find some healthy options. ROFL

Here's a link to our caliber thread if anyone is interested.

http://www.calibersrt4.net/mid-west/52700-chicagoland-32.html#post487457
Double brat with fried cheese curds should do you well
Back to top Go down
srtdoodzer
CAMM Member
srtdoodzer

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 9:13 am

Quote :
oh I see... hahah, you were talking about the bensenville meet up spot being a secret... i understand that... i thought you were talking about the big group meet up at Mars Cheese castle...

It's not my spot in Bensenville, and the person who shared the spot initially didn't want the address listed publicly. It's not a parking lot it's a private address. Everyone here is welcome though Very Happy

Quote :
Double brat with fried cheese curds should do you well

LOL nice. Yep if I take like 2 bites!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 11:28 am

Is it April yet?
Back to top Go down
srtdoodzer
CAMM Member
srtdoodzer

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 11:50 am

Nope mad1 Illinois weather. So very ready for some warm air.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 6:09 pm

srtdoodzer wrote:
Quote :

It's not my spot in Bensenville, and the person who shared the spot initially didn't want the address listed publicly. It's not a parking lot it's a private address. Everyone here is welcome though Very Happy

it all makes sense to me now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now a track day....   Now a track day.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now a track day....
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: