Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New PB at the track today!

Go down 
+2
jontoad
otter1363
6 posters
AuthorMessage
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

New PB at the track today! Empty
PostSubject: New PB at the track today!   New PB at the track today! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 8:04 pm

Went to Rte 41 today. Kicked it in hard and got me a new time!

60' 1.75
1/8 7.95 @ 85.36
1/4 12.55 @ 106.62

track started to go away after that. Best back up was a 12.6 but the MPH hit 107.5. I felt the truck shudder, thought it was my verter till I saw the ticket and realized I spun before my 60 time. My tune is also F'd up, gotta get serious with it. I can feel it nose over when I hit 3rd. Ran with another RAM buddy who also ran a new PB beating out a BB Chebby! Couple of Lightnings there also but they wouldnt run with us. Wink All in all a good day -
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: New PB at the track today!   New PB at the track today! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 8:35 pm

solid times in hot weather. nice.
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: New PB at the track today!   New PB at the track today! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 9:08 pm

Ran really rich. Getting some help on the tune, still have a bit more to go. We gotta get a run in togeather one day - need a track day for CAMM!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: New PB at the track today!   New PB at the track today! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 9:52 pm

New PB at the track today! 965712

I agree. We need a track day!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: New PB at the track today!   New PB at the track today! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 9:55 pm

Congrats on the PB!! Great time!! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New PB at the track today!   New PB at the track today! I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 8:25 am

Nice time! What was the DA? Couldn't be good!!
Back to top Go down
cjresto
CAMM Member
cjresto

PostSubject: Re: New PB at the track today!   New PB at the track today! I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 8:51 am

Great times!
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: New PB at the track today!   New PB at the track today! I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 11:06 am

DA was like 2700 but I sprayed so didnt matter for me.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New PB at the track today!   New PB at the track today! I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 12:47 pm

otter1363 wrote:
DA was like 2700 but I sprayed so didnt matter for me.

You have ballz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New PB at the track today!   New PB at the track today! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New PB at the track today!
Page 1 of 1