Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kooks/Collectors

Go down 
+6
eviltrycycle
irishrt5.7
jesse031081
Shawn1112
Okie6.1
Illinois Chaos
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2012, 3:11 pm

Here is a little vid from my garage.

Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2012, 3:22 pm

Yer scaring the dog!!!!!!

Sounds AMAZING Tom!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2012, 5:38 pm

Jesus Christ..... Talk about a beast!! Question, did you upgrade the fuel pump? I ask because I hear it before you start the car.

I might take the 300 down the track Sunday, would like to see what it can do bone stock.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2012, 6:18 pm

Twin Walbro fuel pumps and an extra water pump in the trunk. It's kinda noisy with all the pumps running. Cool bro bring that shit down!
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2012, 7:21 pm

holy shit Tom!!!!! thats badass!!!! Ive been watching A LOT of exhaust videos lately and NONE of them make the camera shake like yours!!! fucking sweet dude!!! can't wait to hear it in person...
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2012, 7:39 pm

thats awesome tom... sounds really good..
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2012, 10:30 pm

Sounds wicked!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2012, 6:38 am

Shit, Sunday is my Buddy's wake. Might still go for a little while, want to see your car.
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2012, 8:16 am

My god do I love that! Seriously, that may be the best sounding car I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2012, 8:35 am

That is an amazing sound! Holy crap! BTW: You broke my computer speakers. lol
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2012, 4:36 pm

Thanks everyone. I've had this mod in mind for quite sometime now. The right for sale parts finally came along and so I bought them. It exceeded my expectations as I overshot a little bit from what I thought it might sound like.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 11:44 am

i remember when i drove w/ just my longtubes and highflow mids omg it was amazing def not a daily driver though...i would have tickets up the ass...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 1:11 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
i remember when i drove w/ just my longtubes and highflow mids omg it was amazing def not a daily driver though...i would have tickets up the ass...
I know, you have told me how amazing I was after inhaling my longtube!!!!!
Everyone here knows you LOVE the longtube up your anus!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 7:08 pm

Fuckin' A ROTFLMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 7:14 pm

Well my car is ready. I went over it really good today. Found the socket plug on the alt unplugged. I think that runs the regulator. That cancelled my MIL light. I must have unplugged it to get more room for a header bolt. Also my IAT sensor was unplugged. I'm glad I have an a/f gauge. It was showing me around 14.5-15 on a/f. I figured it was the IAT, yep!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2012, 6:14 am

Looks like rain on Sunday. 60% chance as of this am. Maybe next week end will be nice. I want to go racing!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2012, 12:13 pm

If you want to go to gld Mon or Tuesday I'd meet ya there.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2012, 3:56 pm

So is anyone going tomorrow? Sound like no...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2012, 7:40 pm

I'm going if no rain and Tom is going
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2012, 8:55 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
So is anyone going tomorrow? Sound like no...

Shawn1112 wrote:
I'm going if no rain and Tom is going

I decided to go tomorrow. I went today and I'm going to enter Midwest Index for race 2. It was 91 today at Byron and the track temp. was 125 at 3:00. My 60 ft. was terrible because the track wasn't hooking in all that heat. I still managed a 11.65 and a 11.51 off of almost 1.8 60's.

The good news is that last year in this kind of heat I ran high 11.90's and couldn't compete. Also I bought 4 bags of ice in Marengo and used the last one at 4:30 at Byron, so the ice chest I made works great.

I'll be there at 9:00, when the gates open.

Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2012, 8:58 pm

jesse031081 wrote:
If you want to go to gld Mon or Tuesday I'd meet ya there.

GLD is closed on Mondays, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2012, 10:38 pm

See u there
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2012, 5:24 pm

Thanks for coming out Brian, Deb and Hannah. It was so hot! Looked around for you guys after the finals but I couldn't find you again. They really rushed us today. Ron was yelling at me to get up to the staging lanes. I went up into the tower after the finals and had a nice chat with him. lol. I told him I altered my routine to help expedite things for him and he liked that. Then BJ and Ron both congratulated me on the win.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2012, 6:05 pm

Np Tom...it was hot as hell!!! Congrats on the win Tom was awesome watching u run...can't wait till I get my car done I like it there... First time we had been there.. the wind kept it nice though.... Car is looking great and sounds awesome Tom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kooks/Collectors   Kooks/Collectors - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kooks/Collectors
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2