Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done.

Go down 
+3
GSB06SRT
jontoad
BackNBlack
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done. Empty
PostSubject: CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done.   CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done. I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 9:40 pm

What's happening CAMM.
I finally got to post the outcome of the tune and install. This last week has been crazy considering the weather has been nasty as my basement flooded. CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done. Exhaus24
CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done. Exhaus25

CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done. Exhaus26
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done.   CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done. I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 9:49 pm

those are beautiful. i'm sure they sound great too.
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done.   CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done. I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 10:26 pm

CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done. Exhaus27

Like any new Dodge SRT....installs become very interesting. Chrysler didn't make it any easier.
From what FLP mentioned, they moved things around to allow alittle more space for the 392.
Even though the block seems to be the same size, it was more of a choir to wiggle in the tubes.

The stock manifold and mids/kats weight almost 50 pounds heavier from the kooks set up, we didn't see any major hrsp/trq gains. I knew going into this mod the gains weren't going to be huge. I just didn't expect to see only 6 more hrsp and 9 more pds of torque difference from the canned tune. Don't get me wrong.... the sound of these long tubes are ultimately breathe taking!!! I only suggest replacing them if you plan on heavier engine mods.

As for the tune, we saw small gains from previous stock dyno run. Flp was able to smooth out her beautifully across the power band. Before the tune she was running pig rich. FLP did a great job to get the air/fuel to run dead even. At the end she got 439.69 rwhrsp with 448.61. I guess we can only question my stock numbers from modern muscle to FLPs. FLP feels even the dynos are pretty much the same dyno, but the numbers still can show up different.

As for the drive..... She does feel different. You can tell the torque management is pretty much non existent. From the dig she is very squirrely and rides through the peel out. Also the MDS/ECO is pretty much nonexistent.

Even though I have mixed emotions of this stage of mods,... she reassures me she is quicker and louder at the end.
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

PostSubject: Re: CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done.   CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done. I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 10:26 pm

Wowsa the underside of your car is cleaner than most peoples topsides thumbsup
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done.   CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done. I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 10:37 pm

stay posted... vids on the way
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done.   CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done. I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 10:43 pm

AWESOME man!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done.   CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done. I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 10:51 pm

Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done.   CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done. I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 10:53 pm

sorry here...

https://www.dailymotion.com/dm_517201174c55b
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done.   CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done. I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 11:18 pm

Fast foward as the audio seems to cut out. Boy is she spitting out gas.

https://www.dailymotion.com/dm_517201174c55b
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done.   CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done. I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 9:34 am

It sure looks great and you've really made it your own... and another project checked off the list. Man you've come far in a short time.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done.   CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done. I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 9:42 am

Congrats, but vids not working
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done.   CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done. I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 11:21 am

Sounds awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done.   CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CMR tune and Kooks L.T. Headers install done.
Page 1 of 1