Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kooks longtube headers and correct tune

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

kooks longtube headers and correct tune Empty
PostSubject: kooks longtube headers and correct tune   kooks longtube headers and correct tune I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:03 pm

The night before the Mopar Madness I put my car back to a 93 canned tune . She was shaking more than usual when starting up so I didn't even want to bother with it.
The day of Mopar Madness some of our members mention Tim is almost a month out when it comes to tuning, so I emailed Johan at Diablosport again on Sunday. I assume one more little correction with the data logging I sent. WOW!!!! Knocked on wood I think she is dialed in!
It amazing what the trinity can do.

She idles nicely...and just feels much better. Drove her around to run errands today. Dammm ...very aggressive.
so knock on wood...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: kooks longtube headers and correct tune   kooks longtube headers and correct tune I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:56 pm

Congrats bro, hope its all good now
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: kooks longtube headers and correct tune   kooks longtube headers and correct tune I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 4:10 pm

Good to hear, glad you're back on track.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kooks longtube headers and correct tune   kooks longtube headers and correct tune I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kooks longtube headers and correct tune
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exhaust-
Jump to: