Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bwoody 4'' Installed Question.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hollymolly
CAMM Rookie
hollymolly

Bwoody 4'' Installed Question. Empty
PostSubject: Bwoody 4'' Installed Question.   Bwoody 4'' Installed Question. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 11:48 am

Hey I just got a really good price on a Bwoody 4'' intake but its used,The problem is the wire air sensor its not long enough to reach to the new spot. Also I think that I'm missing the plate that goes on the bottom where the bottom of the stock box would go at.If you have any picks to show me yours.
Back to top Go down
PLUM CRAZY
CAMM Member
PLUM CRAZY

PostSubject: Re: Bwoody 4'' Installed Question.   Bwoody 4'' Installed Question. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 12:38 pm

I have that very intake on my Daytona. You should be able to get that sensor wire from the BWOODY website it cant be that expensive. Contact Mike@BWOODY he should be able to get you that part and any pic's you need.
Back to top Go down
hollymolly
CAMM Rookie
hollymolly

PostSubject: Re: Bwoody 4'' Installed Question.   Bwoody 4'' Installed Question. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 5:51 pm

Okay thanks I will Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bwoody 4'' Installed Question.   Bwoody 4'' Installed Question. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bwoody 4'' Installed Question.
Page 1 of 1