Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster Mopar Weekend

Go down 
+14
18psiacr
Devil
moparmarc
irishrt5.7
Headtripp
jesse031081
jontoad
AlterEgo
Hurst Pak
Gwe392
Illinois Chaos
Shawn1112
stairman
eviltrycycle
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 8:44 pm

jontoad wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
Anyone want to split a room with me? Just warn you a head of time, when I'm drunk I snore really loud, sleep naked, sleep walk naked, and been known to piss in random places including on other people when they are sleeping. I like to shit with the door open, I sing in the shower, I open the shades when the sun comes up, and stand in the window naked reading the paper with one hand and scratching my nuts with the other hand. I usually shave on Sat morning, my pubes that is, besides that I'm pretty fucking normal in my eyes. So if you think all the above is okay then let me know.

you forgot to add no sox/packers fans allowed.
I would prefer them so when I'm sleep walking and decide to piss on them I wouldnt feel bad.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 9:09 pm

Maybe Brian will get his pos running and he can room with you. You guts can sword fight....homos
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 10:34 pm

Hell Shawn I got the wife that prolly does 90% of that Whistle
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 11:22 pm

Ohhhhhh man! She is gunna get you.....
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 11:26 pm

On a serious note a few MMA guys are coming down Friday night so if anyone is wanting to do this but cannot get Friday off others will be coming later. If Zach and those guys know they can make sure you are still included in as much as possible.

Cant wait til the end of Sept, hope we have a good turnout from CAMM.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 11:43 am

jesse031081 wrote:
Maybe Brian will get his pos running and he can room with you. You guts can sword fight....homos
lmfao!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 11:44 am

Headtripp wrote:
If she is scratching her balls in front of the window then you have problems!!!!!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 2:25 pm

blah blah blah bunch of bitches.. its running i just cant run it on a track till its dyno tuned.. and it runs like a bat out of hell to so watch out...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 3:07 pm

What the fuck, someone mentions your name and all the sudden your on Camm???
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 3:17 pm

lol.. it is what it is..
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 9:26 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
lol.. it is what it is..
My nigga!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2012, 4:32 pm

Headtripp wrote:

dick
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2012, 4:52 pm

ROOM IS BOOKED! WOOT! bootyshake
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2012, 10:58 am

Dear Mopar Enthusiast,

I want to personally invite you, your family and your friends to our Monster Mopar Weekend Event in Indianapolis, IN. Our MMW Fall Ball is by far one of the largest Mopar Only shows in the country. We want to create the greatest "Mopar Experience" we can for you. Its no longer enough for the enthusiast to just show up and, flip out a few chairs and an easy-up tent. There needs to be a draw to come to these shows, an attraction, something exciting...and with we are doing everything we can to create that for you!!!

ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN: REGISTER ONLINE OR DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM AT www.monstermopar.com (Click To Register)

Here are a few things this year we are doing to make our show more that just a show, we want to create an EXPERIENCE:

CAR CRUISE

We have organized a cruise Friday morning from Merrillville Indiana (North West Corner of the state) down I-65 to Lafayette where we will stop for breakfast at Bob Evans, then into Brownsburg and onto the Lucas Oil Raceway for the event.

MOPARS ON MERIDIAN - 2nd Annual Paul Wilson Memorial and Cruise

Friday Night we have taken over The Slippery Noodle Blues Bar in Downtown Indianapolis for the Mopar Collectors Guide 2nd Annual Paul Wilson Memorial and Cruise. We will have Special parking for Monster Mopar participants, bring your show car, or drive down the race car. Everyone is welcome.

PARTY IN THE PITS - MUSIC, FOOD & RACING
Saturday night FastMopar.com will be hosting a "Party in the Pits" with Live music by "The Elect". We also are catering in pulled pork, baked beans and chips for all participants. Couple that with some of the fastest Mopars in the country settling the score in a no holds barred after hours grudge racing.

FREE RACE SATURDAY!!!
The New Saturday FREE RACE is included with your entry! Don't miss out on a free race where you can win $$$ and brag to your friends.

MONSTER MOPAR AUTO CROSS

We are organizing a Monster Mopar Auto Cross with some of the biggest names in the industry for everyone to try

OFF ROAD EXPERIENCE

Ram Trucks will be onsite both giving rides on their awesome off road course, as well as allowing participants to test drive a wide array of new vehicles.

If you missed out on our Spring Fling in St. Louis, MO, don't miss this chance to take part in the Biggest Mopar Experience of the year. The Fall Ball going on at Lucas Oil Raceway, Indianapolis, IN is not only packed with adrenalin pumping drag racing and beautiful, pristine show cars, but also a vast number of manufacturers and vendors like Indy Cylinder Heads, Bosak Performance, Mr Norm of Grand Spaulding Dodge, Koleno Performance, Hughes Engines, and many many more.

If you enjoy everything Mopar, you'll enjoy everything Monster Mopar Weekend September 21st 22nd and 23rd.

Register Now online at www.monstermopar.com and secure your spot in Mopar history. Each pre-registration has its perks! And, with more than $35,000 cash & prizes up for grabs, there's a good chance to stake a claim to it. Below are the registration costs and payouts that are also available online.

BOTH THE BOX and NO BOX RACES PAY $1,500 EACH!

TWO RACES, TWO LARGE PAYOUTS. WHICH WILLYOU RUN?

LODGING - We All Need Shelter

Hotel and lodging options are almost full. Be sure to make your arrangements now so you're not sleeping in your car on Meridian street. Enjoy a comfortable, pleasant stay at our Monster Mopar Weekend host hotel Hampton Inn. Overflow rooms are available at the Holiday Inn as well, but again, space is limited. Make your reservation now!

Contact The Hotels Using the Following Information:

We’ve done our best to get our Monster Mopar Weekend Event Followers The Best Rates In The Area!

$89.00 – Hampton Inn / $79.00 Holiday Inn!

Group Name: Monster Mopar

Check-in: 21-SEP-2012

Check-out: 23-SEP-2012

Hotel Name:

Hampton Inn & Suites Brownsburg

Hotel Address:

41 Maplehurst Drive
Brownsburg, Indiana
Phone Number: 317-852-5800

INDIANPOLIS-BROWNSBURG(I-74 W)

31 MAPLEHURST DR. BROWNSBURG, INDIANA46112 UNITED STATES

Hotel Front Desk: 317-852-5353 Hotel Fax: 317-852-6737

If the above hotels are full, here's a few more options to keep you safe and rested to keep your MMW experience fun and enjoyable:

Comfort Suites

500 West Northfield Drive, Brownsburg, IN (317) 852-2000

VISIT WEBSITE: www.comfortsuites.com

Super 8

1100 N Green St., Brownsburg, IN (317) 852-5211

VISIT WEBSITE: www.super8.com

Old MG Bed & Breakfast

7591 N State Road 267, Brownsburg, IN (317) 852-5923

VISIT WEBSITE: www.theoldmg.com

ONLINE REIGSTRATOIN NOW OPEN: REGISTER ONLINE OR DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM AT www.monstermopar.com (Click To Register)

Back to top Go down
moparmarc
CAMM Pro
moparmarc

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2012, 12:00 pm

I still have to register & book room.

This was a good time last year.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2012, 8:58 pm

Autocross!!!!

I need to call HI tomorrow, she said $90 something on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2012, 10:05 pm

This is gonna be fun Jon you should get this time off an go autocross man hell there is something for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Gwe392
CAMM Member
Gwe392

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 6:33 am

Headtripp are you going? Cruising and staying the weekend?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 2:36 pm

Deadline to register August 27th. Need to figure out parking and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 2:54 pm

Yes the wife and I are both going all weekend
Back to top Go down
Devil
CAMM Member
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 11:05 pm

I will be attending as well.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 6:27 am

Awesome!

Devil- I'll ask the questions for Zach, have you registered yet. Did you book a hotel if so which one. Are you planning on coming down in the caravan down to the meet which includes a few stops and breakfast. If you don't want to answer those on here email me at chicagolandareamodernmopars@gmail.com.

Everyone that is going I will be picking a spot to meet up in the Chicagolandarea. I need to talk to MMA and see if anyone from their group is going down Friday morning, I know a few cannot make it until Friday night. Once I figure out where everyone is coming from I will post up the Chicago meeting spot. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Devil
CAMM Member
Devil

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 9:38 am

Crystal,

I'm all good getting into the show and I have my hotel all setup. I am at the Super 8 1100 N Green Street, Brownsburg, IN 46112.

I have to be at Bosak at 8:00 am on Friday for the start of the cruise.

That means I have to be leaving Chicago by atleast 6:30 am

Zach knows me, so there should be no problems.

Ryan
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 11:25 am

Good deal.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 4:09 pm

Might go for the day. If the family and I go for the weekend we will probably spend about $350-$500. We are booking our Mexico vacation this weekend, so we have to start saving every last dime we have. Will post details if anyone is interested in going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Mopar Weekend
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next