Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

strut cover idea's

Go down 
+2
BigM
inkedup
6 posters
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

strut cover idea's Empty
PostSubject: strut cover idea's   strut cover idea's I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2011, 10:58 pm

strut cover idea's 22798510
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

strut cover idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut cover idea's   strut cover idea's I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2011, 11:10 pm

Is that clear plastic or is that cut out?

Pretty good idea. Could you use really efficient LEDs and just feed them off a 9 volt battery or something like that so there's no wiring?
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

strut cover idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut cover idea's   strut cover idea's I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2011, 11:29 pm

i actually found the idea i guess you could run it on a seperate battery ,i'd rather run it with other lights .....like my grill or something like that
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

strut cover idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut cover idea's   strut cover idea's I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2011, 7:20 am

Yeah that is a CNC cut out done on an strut cover. The guy on lx had it done and he did the wiring of the led. He is pretty talented with plexiglass he was one of the first to do the plexiglass engine cover insert. You could pm him on lx and he will answer you pretty quickly.

Last edited by Okie5.7 on July 3rd 2011, 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

strut cover idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut cover idea's   strut cover idea's I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2011, 10:37 am

What's "one of the dirt"...I'm confused
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

strut cover idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut cover idea's   strut cover idea's I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2011, 11:15 am

one of the first.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

strut cover idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut cover idea's   strut cover idea's I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2011, 12:54 pm

Yeah that looks great. If you get that done, just make sure you dont let any of the light bleed out the sides and only the M is lit up.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

strut cover idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut cover idea's   strut cover idea's I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2011, 3:16 pm

Corrected it for ya inked! See how easy it was you should try it sometime I mean everytime!lol!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

strut cover idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut cover idea's   strut cover idea's I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2011, 11:22 pm

That looks pretty cool!!!
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

strut cover idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut cover idea's   strut cover idea's I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2011, 10:00 am

lmao....okie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

strut cover idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut cover idea's   strut cover idea's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

strut cover idea's
Page 1 of 1