Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morris Cruise Nights

Go down 
+14
Moparcharger07
moros323
Hypnotiq
firestartr420
stairman
KevinDSClark
irishrt5.7
Shawn1112
Headtripp
inkedup
VIKES4093
AlterEgo
jontoad
eviltrycycle
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 12:20 pm

what time are we looking at?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 12:26 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
There is a Sam's Club right off of 80 and Larkin that is easy to get in and out of. Why don't we all meet there by 1:45 pm and then roll out at 2 pm. Will put us in Morris a little before 3 pm.

Address for Sam's
321 S. Larkin
Joliet, IL 60436

That work?

Looks like the crap weather is going to roll into the area about 7 pm.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on August 13th 2011, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 12:42 pm

in lake in the hills... dark ass clouds are rolling in strong.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 12:44 pm

Im going to be a wuss and back out too. I have too much going on around the house and I really should be responsible and stay home.

You guys going have fun and stay safe. Will plan on hitting the next one in Sept.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 1:14 pm

weather map shows no rain between Naperville and morris after 3:30 or so. looks like its gonna be a great day out there after a bit of rain between 2 and 3:30. 90% sure I'm still going. i might stay here to watch the nascar race and head out after that when its for sure clear out there. i forgot it was a road race weekend at watkins glen for nascar, i kinda want to watch some of that.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 2:21 pm

Well i havee to get a phone number for the next time this happens. im here at this parking lot waiting for nothing good thing i brought a friend with internet on the phone... hahah
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 2:24 pm

Where are you
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 2:31 pm

Shell at laekin and I80
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 2:45 pm

OMG Tom Im so sorry you didn't see the messages before you left. I am pm'ing you my cell number for next time. Run away from this area its starting to thunder pretty good.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 3:17 pm

going to lisle to meet up with my buddy who is cleaning his 79 T/A right now, then we are heading down.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 4:07 pm

Well I'm here if anyone's going to head out now.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 4:31 pm

Glad you ended up heading down there Tom. The weather is horrible here, its raining sideways and the house is creaking. Good times.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 10:29 pm

had a good time tonight.... it rained for a little bit, but no major wind storms or anything... just a lot of rain that didnt seem to end... all in all it was a fun night. Jon, if you made it, im surprised i didnt see ya.... anyway.. ill get the pictures i took up in a little while...
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2011, 8:55 am

my buddy refused to leave his house after that little bit when it was haling. our cars sat in his garage and we ended up going to the movies to see 30 minutes or less.

hopefully it doesn't rain for the September date.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2011, 10:25 am

Awww.did you Guy's have fun
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2011, 11:00 am

inkedup wrote:
Awww.did you Guy's have fun

are you talking to me?

the movie was not as funny as i thought it would be, Geoff's girlfriend was upset we didn't go to Morris so she and her friend were bitchy all night. honestly no, i didn't have much fun. lol.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2011, 12:20 pm

strange, i never saw hail at all yesterday... a lot of rain though... hahah
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2011, 12:40 pm

speaking of which... here's a link to the pictures i took from the cruise last night.

Morris Cruise Night pictures
If i didnt live an hour away from the meeting place, i would have known everyone backed out, but i'm glad i went anyway.... I had the only 2011 car there... only a handful of modern cars really. I ran into Jerome (hemi up) at the show, his car still looks beautiful as ever. 2 Furious Fuscia and 1 plum crazy chally's, 1 new camaro, 1 gto, 1 G8 and 1 mustang made up the bunch of "modern" cars. anyway, though, there's the pictures... it was a good time, and Id definately go and do it again in september. Getting there when I did was great too because I got a pretty good parking place right in the middle of the everything. ok enjoy the pictures.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2011, 1:00 pm

it does look like the rain kept people away. the street are usually packed with people.
i don't imagine you would have seen the hail. you got out of town before it. cool pictures. there is way more modern cars most of the time too. wish i would have got out of town before the rain/hail.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2011, 1:18 pm

actually, i took most of those pictures around like 5 or so, when everyone was out drying their cars off and the crowds of people werent there yet... the street got PACKED at like 630-7, and didnt really die down until around 845... during my drive down there however, the rain did get rather intense to where I had to pull off the road and wait it out a little, but the rain actually helped for some nice temperatures and some great pictures... my favorite would be the Chieftan badge with the water droplets. Man that was a beautiful car...
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2011, 1:20 pm

ah gotcha. hope it doesn't rain and we can all go down for the sunday one in sept.
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 1:15 am

I'll be there in sept been to the last couple...lots of great cars,good time!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 9:13 am

Ok this is coming this weekend and its the last one this year (I know sunday is the a lot of football games but this is worth it!)

Trying the same meeting spot as last time. There is a Sam's Club right off of 80 and Larkin that is easy to get in and out of. Why don't we all meet there by 1:45 pm and then roll out at 2 pm. Will put us in Morris a little before 3 pm.

Address for Sam's
321 S. Larkin
Joliet, IL 60436

If anyone needs my cell please pm me for the number.

Who all is in for sure?

Attending

eviltrycycle
Headtripp
AlterEgo

Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 6:58 pm

I'm a maybe....
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 8:19 pm

Jackie and I are in since its the last one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morris Cruise Nights
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next