Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morris Cruise

Go down 
+4
cjresto
jontoad
eviltrycycle
AlterEgo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Morris Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Morris Cruise   Morris Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 6:00 pm

Anyone wanna go to Morris this weekend? I hear great things about their cruise nights and want to experience one for myself. I'm pretty sure Vic and I will be going.

Added info: July 10 Saturday: Morris, Cruise-In Night, downtown, DJ music, 6-10 pm, DP, $10

http://www.morriscruisenight.com/

Cruise Cars should follow the signs to Route 47 and Washington Street turn West on Washington go one block an pull over to the right into the staging lane, were you will pickup your registration and pull through to park.

For the rest of the year:

June 12, 2010 - Grundy County Hospice
July 10, 2010 - Sons of the American Legion, Squadron 294
August 14, 2010 - M.O.M.S (Men & Women of Military Service)
September 11, 2010 - R.E.A.C.H (Realizing Educational And Career Hopes)
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Morris Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise   Morris Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 8:29 pm

Yep I am in for Morris. I work Sat morning but will be off in plenty of time. Going to split off a thread for it.

I checked the link and it only talks about where the classic cars can park. What do they do with the newer cars? (for anyone that has gone)
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Morris Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise   Morris Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 8:35 pm

i work Saturday so I'm a maybe...
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Morris Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise   Morris Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 2:16 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Morris Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise   Morris Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 8:18 pm

I'm gonna try to make it anyways... ill be late as hell tho. my buddy Chris and i get off work after 5 and have to jet down there. i might smell like ass and be in work clothes.
Back to top Go down
cjresto
CAMM Member
cjresto

Morris Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise   Morris Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 4:15 pm

I dont think there are any designated spots where to park. Its a first come first serve. All the old timers and locals get there real early like 2:30-3:00 ish. Went last year with my charger, got there about 3:30-4 and got a spot on the strip about half way down, not too bad. I'll be there Sat but since my car still isn't done I'm taking my buddies 67 cougar and 67 parklane. We plan on getting there around 3:30
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

Morris Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Morris Cruise Night   Morris Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 10:55 am

This saturday in downtown Morris Il it should be a good one with the nice weather. Usually over 700 cars there. We will probably be there look for us at Ebby's bar.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Morris Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise   Morris Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 11:04 am

Invader wrote:
This saturday in downtown Morris Il it should be a good one with the nice weather. Usually over 700 cars there. We will probably be there look for us at Ebby's bar.

ill be getting there later than i should again. you should see me trying to drive through the massive crowd of people like last time when it took me 10 minutes to go 5 blocks. lol.
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

Morris Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise   Morris Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 11:21 am

jontoad wrote:
Invader wrote:

ill be getting there later than i should again. you should see me trying to drive through the massive crowd of people like last time when it took me 10 minutes to go 5 blocks. lol.
We usually get there around 3 to 3:30. I think we will have both trucks so we are easy to spot.
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

Morris Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise   Morris Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 12:32 pm

I plan on going for the first time. Have a corporate paint ball outing earlier so I'll be the guy with all the black and blue spots. Suspect
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Morris Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise   Morris Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 11:41 am

Looks like none of us (jackie, vic, joey, and myself) are going to make it out tonight. Will make the next one for sure.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

Morris Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise   Morris Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 1:49 pm

is this ,ore of a cruise night or car show?does anyone know
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

Morris Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise   Morris Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 2:00 pm

im not going to go to this one. gotta keep the car fresh for tomorrow.....next one maybe!
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

Morris Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise   Morris Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 3:08 pm

inkedup wrote:
is this ,ore of a cruise night or car show?does anyone know
It's a cruise night park all the cars along Liberty street for about 9 or 10 blocks. No judging just for run.
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

Morris Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise   Morris Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 4:36 pm

The way the sky is starting to look here I think we are going to pass this month. I don't want to have to start cleaning all over again with Belvidere next weekend.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

Morris Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise   Morris Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 4:56 pm

i checked the weather channel say's no rain till tommorow night...
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Morris Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise   Morris Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 5:27 pm

I'm leaving the house in a few with about five other cars.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morris Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise   Morris Cruise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morris Cruise
Page 1 of 1