Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morris Cruise Nights

Go down 
+14
Moparcharger07
moros323
Hypnotiq
firestartr420
stairman
KevinDSClark
irishrt5.7
Shawn1112
Headtripp
inkedup
VIKES4093
AlterEgo
jontoad
eviltrycycle
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

Morris Cruise Nights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 10:20 pm

"We will be doing everyone next year prolly" ......wow....lol
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 10:43 pm

great time tonight!!! even better than last month. I got 152 pictures tonight, so I hope you're all in for a lot of pictures to look at. Most of the ones I got are of cars I think are cool(so not a lot of chevy's Wink Wink ), cars with nice paint, or just cars that are really rare or just really caught my eye. So here they are...

Morris Cruise Night 9-10-11 Pictures
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 10:52 pm

Had a great time today, glad it didnt rain i was upset yesterday.
Wow Tom you got the pics up fast
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 10:53 pm

firestartr420 wrote:
great time tonight!!! even better than last month. I got 152 pictures tonight, so I hope you're all in for a lot of pictures to look at. Most of the ones I got are of cars I think are cool(so not a lot of chevy's Wink Wink ), cars with nice paint, or just cars that are really rare or just really caught my eye. So here they are...

oh snap! the family truckster! man I'm telling you there is shit you see at those cruise nights you never see anywhere else.

Morris Cruise Nights - Page 5 DSCN1221
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 10:55 pm

are those dubs
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 11:00 pm

jontoad wrote:
firestartr420 wrote:

oh snap! the family truckster! man I'm telling you there is shit you see at those cruise nights you never see anywhere else.

I was totally hoping to see Clark Griswald sitting in the driver seat. and that is one of the Rarities that I speak of...
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 11:01 pm

i got the pictures up fast, cuz i use a card reader to upload directly to photobucket. And ive got a hella fast internet connection. that, and im just a dork who has nothing else to do than upload em right away. haha

Last edited by firestartr420 on September 10th 2011, 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 11:02 pm

inkedup wrote:
are those dubs

that movie pre-dates dubs by a decade. lol.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 11:02 pm

Was a great time
long fucking drive yawn
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 11:23 pm

So fun and totally worththe drive. Definitely not like any other cruise night i have ever been to. The 50/50 winner took home $3,392. Yes! That is thousand! affraid
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 10:42 am

jontoad wrote:
inkedup wrote:
are those dubs

that movie pre-dates dubs by a decade. lol.

thanks for reminding me jon ...."are those dayton's"
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 1:53 pm

I had a great time as well and got a look at some members cars very nice!! I was unable to get pics since my phone was turning all my pics red...found out had to do with new phone case UGH.
I don't know if anyone is interested but big show in morris OCT 9th 5am -4pm here's the info on this website supposed to be over 1500 cars! http://morrislionsclub.com/
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 3:40 pm

That would be awesome but that is the same day we are going to be up in Starved Rock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morris Cruise Nights   Morris Cruise Nights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morris Cruise Nights
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5