Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)

Go down 
+10
Moparcharger07
inkedup
northsiderz
cjresto
liljoejoe54
AlterEgo
irishrt5.7
Shawn1112
jesse031081
RT!st!C
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) Empty
PostSubject: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 11:56 pm

Just got back home from Adams (moparcharger06) after he installed my springs and everything went pretty smooth and looks great. i love it!!! GREAT JOB ADAM!! It rides nice with no rubs, thanx. ill post pics tomorrow sometime, although adam has the before pics and after pics but the after pics were at night but ill post some good ones yeah baby now what jesse? nanner

BEFORE

lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) 00111

AFTER

lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) 15310

lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) 15210

Last edited by RT!st!C on July 14th 2010, 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 6:49 am

Its about time slacker. And now it begins, whats the next mod. Is it gonna be a ball sack hanging from your bumper?
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 7:04 am

jesse031081 wrote:
Its about time slacker. And now it begins, whats the next mod. Is it gonna be a ball sack hanging from your bumper?

already ordered, and now i will be able to drag them along the concrete
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 7:56 am

jesse031081 wrote:
rotflmfao!!!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 8:08 am

OMG this is awesome i have never seen a truck converted into a car should look sick...
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 9:44 am

I'm sure it looks much better.... lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) 965712
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 10:59 am

Nice. Which springs did you go with and how much of a drop are the supposed to give?
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 1:23 pm

Eibach pro kit, and its supposed to give 1.7"
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 1:54 pm

looks much better bro... much better... now just to get a tire that fits the back rim better...lol
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 1:58 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
looks much better bro... much better... now just to get a tire that fits the back rim better...lol

i dont get it? scratch
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 2:23 pm

That looks great! Were the springs new or used? It took a while for mine to settle down and my car finally looks lowered but it looks like yours dropped right away. That looks WAAAAAAAAAAAY better than stock. Congrats on being a car owner, lol.
Back to top Go down
cjresto
CAMM Member
cjresto

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 3:22 pm

Looks great!! Now it sits the way it should.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 3:34 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
That looks great! Were the springs new or used? It took a while for mine to settle down and my car finally looks lowered but it looks like yours dropped right away. That looks WAAAAAAAAAAAY better than stock. Congrats on being a car owner, lol.

lol, they were new springs
Back to top Go down
northsiderz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 6:21 pm

That looks awesome!!! If only I could have gone w/ 2 doors. That, is my dream car. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 7:17 pm

looks great,careful going up driveways....... thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 7:51 pm

Yeah it looks WAY better man!!! Glad to have helped you out and it was ALOT of fun, like I was saying, I like doing these kinds of things ; )

I didn't snap THAT many pics cause I was busy doing the install, but here's what I got

BEFORE
lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) 000_2171
lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) 000_2172
lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) 000_2173

Fronts
lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) 000_2174

Rears
lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) 000_2175

uhhh somethings missing lol
lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) 000_2176

lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) 000_2176
lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) 000_2180
lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) 000_2181
lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) 000_2178

Last edited by Moparcharger06 on July 14th 2010, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 7:54 pm

is this yyour winter car too?
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 8:37 pm

inkedup wrote:
is this yyour winter car too?

NO
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 8:39 pm

dam ......i need a free beater
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 8:45 pm

i bought a ford ranger for 1450 and i love it, 170,000 miles and it started first time on the coldest day last winter. these are forsale all day long on craigslist from 1500-2000. i know they arent mopars but they are good trucks and they last.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 8:48 pm

i plan on getting my front bumper repainted next year anyway and might get new fenders aswell...shit maybe even hood too
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 8:51 pm

It looks tough as fuck dude. Now maybe you can take pride and clean that pos
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 8:53 pm

jesse031081 wrote:
It looks tough as fuck dude. Now maybe you can take pride and clean that pos

YES MOTHER!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 8:58 pm

I know what your next mod should be...... You tinting my windows, come pick it up tomorrow!!!
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 9:03 pm

is than any way to ask a friend for something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)   lowering springs  (EDITED W/PICS) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lowering springs (EDITED W/PICS)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next