Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM day at the drags

Go down 
+22
Iguanaman
Dartboy
Moparcharger07
chargerchick
Fidostudio
firestartr420
Its so fast
ghost
HemiMag
AlterEgo
jontoad
liljoejoe54
Dman70
otter1363
Okie6.1
Shawn1112
irishrt5.7
Illinois Chaos
goldberg1701
300Crocket
RT!st!C
eviltrycycle
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM day at the drags Empty
PostSubject: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 11:12 am

So I am looking at the calendar trying to figure out a good time to do this and it looks like it will be

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 24th @ Great Lakes Dragway

Weather should still be good, as long as it doesn't rain. Plus a day at the track will be a good way to end my birthday weekend.

Its fun racing all day, track opens at 8 am and closes at 5 pm.
$40 to race all day.

I have never been up there on a Sunday so I have no idea how many runs we will actually be able to get. Hopefully someone will chime in.

Of course you know me I will plan on having snacks and drinks (soda and water, no no no beer til after racing).

This is an open invitation to everyone in CAMM to come up race and celebrate me sticking around one more year.

Will post up closer to time what time I am actually thinking about getting there and a way to contact me to we can all park together.

Thanks.

Attending:

eviltrycycle
RT!st!C
Illinois Chaos
Okie5.7
otter1363
liljoejoe54
jontoad (maybe since its just going in a straight line)
Headtripp
AlterEgo
HemiMag
Its so fast
Fidostudio
firestartr420
ChargerSRT

Last edited by eviltrycycle on October 18th 2010, 9:36 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 11:31 am

put me down for a hell yeah!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 11:32 am

You are HOOKED man.

And that is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
300Crocket
CAMM Member
300Crocket

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 11:34 am

Great Lakes or Byron?

Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 11:38 am

Good catch! Its GLD and I added to the first post.

Thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 11:45 am

Where's this at?
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 11:47 am

goldberg1701 wrote:
Where's this at?

It's pretty close to Kenosha. It's out in the boonies.

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 11:58 am

Great Lakes Dragaway is located 10 miles north of the Illinois/Wisconsin state line, 5 miles west of Interstate 94, Exit 337, Highway KR (Kenosha/Racine County Line) 1 mile east of US highway 45. The large red star marks the spot!

The track is located near the interstate, and there is an abundance of hotels and motels in the immediate area.

Address: 18411 1st St
Union Grove, WI 53182-9200
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 12:11 pm

deb and i were there one day on either a sat or sunday and some of the cars only got 2-3 runs and were there all day...
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 12:13 pm

Its a shame they dont rent the track out...
Back to top Go down
300Crocket
CAMM Member
300Crocket

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 12:18 pm

If you have enough cars Byron will give your own staging lane.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 12:45 pm

Yeah I know about Byron. I contacted them in the past about getting our own lane and they didn't have time to answer me. So I am kinda eh about going there.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 1:19 pm

goldberg1701 wrote:
Where's this at?
You can make it from Elgin in about a hr.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 1:30 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 1:32 pm

put me down, I'll have to hang on to my nx kit just a bit longer..lol! See you folks at the track!!
Back to top Go down
Dman70
CAMM Pro
Dman70

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 2:01 pm

I was planning on getting up there during the week on a Tuesday since it is street car night. I tentatively circled the 19th on my calendar if anyone is interested and cant make the 24th.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 2:08 pm

I am going up next Tuesday...
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 4:32 pm

Fuck yeah! Count me in!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 5:59 pm

Dman70 wrote:
I was planning on getting up there during the week on a Tuesday since it is street car night. I tentatively circled the 19th on my calendar if anyone is interested and cant make the 24th.

I have a half day on Wednesday(my actual hatching day) and then off until Monday. Wish I could do Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 6:28 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Dman70 wrote:

I have a half day on Wednesday(my actual hatching day) and then off until Monday. Wish I could do Tuesday.

Plenty of time to celebrate. Come up there on Wed. and you get in FREE. Plus they make everyone else wait for the ladys "Trophy" race. You could win this. Bring that Mat guy along too.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 6:32 pm

I wont get out of work until 630 unless I can convince them to let me come in earlier. Will work on that.

Do I have to bring him???? Wink
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 6:35 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
I wont get out of work until 630 unless I can convince them to let me come in earlier. Will work on that.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 6:44 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

I AM KIDDING!!!!!!!! Will have to talk it over this weekend and get all the details planned out.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 6:48 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:
Dman70 wrote:

Plenty of time to celebrate. Come up there on Wed. and you get in FREE. Plus they make everyone else wait for the ladys "Trophy" race. You could win this. Bring that Mat guy along too.

Ya do it!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 8:37 pm

Yes bring that fucker... I mean Matt with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM day at the drags
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next