Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM day at the drags

Go down 
+22
Iguanaman
Dartboy
Moparcharger07
chargerchick
Fidostudio
firestartr420
Its so fast
ghost
HemiMag
AlterEgo
jontoad
liljoejoe54
Dman70
otter1363
Okie6.1
Shawn1112
irishrt5.7
Illinois Chaos
goldberg1701
300Crocket
RT!st!C
eviltrycycle
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 11:45 pm

count me in
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 10:52 am

Hey crystal can we get an updated list....
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 12:53 pm

Thanks for keeping this on track Ivan, I know I haven't been around much this week.

Ok the list is updated, Adam left you off since you didn't say either way.

The track opens at 8 AM, I am thinking getting there by 9 AM. If anyone wants to get their earlier please do and if you don't mind getting the spot that would be great.

Anyone in the Plainfield area that wants to follow me up I will be leaving my house at 7 AM. If there is interest in meeting up I will make a meeting spot.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 1:05 pm

I will be there after I get of work around noon
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 1:17 pm

I will try and get there at 8am,If anyone wants to roll with me I can look for a meeting spot and go from there..

You welcome Crystal!!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 1:29 pm

I cannot find it on the site what time they actually start running. I know the gates open at 8 but I am thinking they won't start running until 9 at the earliest maybe even 10.

Anyone know.

Btw today is import wars and open racing, would love to see what all is up there today.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 2:00 pm

usually you will have a lot of Evo's,Subaru's, and the normal civics...You might also catch AMSPerformance Evo running 8sec in the 1320.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 5:10 pm

oh how I hate the sound of a turbo ricer. I did enjoy seeing one backfire and blow up in the water box, last time up. His ducting and shit flew straight up in the air, lol.
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 9:45 pm

Sorry folks, I'm out...talked to my dad today, and we're going to the Bears game that day with his two brothers (tailgating included), then my brother in-law has a surprise birthday party after we get back. Guess my first trip to the track will be waiting a bit longer....
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 10:08 pm

goldberg1701 wrote:
Sorry folks, I'm out...talked to my dad today, and we're going to the Bears game that day with his two brothers (tailgating included), then my brother in-law has a surprise birthday party after we get back. Guess my first trip to the track will be waiting a bit longer....

if you want to go to the track so bad i can go to the bears game for you.
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 10:16 pm

LOL...Seeing as this is going to be my last full Bears season near home, I'm taking advantage of whatever games my dad wants to take me to. In March I'll be moving either to Fort Bliss (El Paso), TX, or Fort Sill (Lawton), OK, and I'll probably only come back once or twice a year.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 1:09 am

Glad this is on a sunday, i have plans @ a new place saturday and possibly a raffle... Wink
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 12:49 pm

Well its looking like I might gonna be able to make it.As much as I want to(i really really do) I have to go talk to a couple clubs because my Bday is coming up.Well the only days of there open house is 1 Sunday of the month which is Oct.24th.......You guys have fun out there..... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 12:53 pm

bump

I hope I have enough tread left by Sunday. They might be down to the chords by then lol.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 1:06 pm

Watching the weather now.....
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 1:10 pm

Yeah I noticed the one day rain is supposed to happen is Sunday! Hope is doesn't and if it does to hell with it and lets still get together.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 3:47 pm

Okie5.7 wrote:
Yeah I noticed the one day rain is supposed to happen is Sunday! Hope is doesn't and if it does to hell with it and lets still get together.

We can do John Force burnouts down the strip, lol. too far away yet to cancell out.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 6:19 pm

Yeah I will watch the weather close and make the call on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Dman70
CAMM Pro
Dman70

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 8:52 pm

Anyone going tomorrow? Tom do they still have race fuel?
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 9:32 pm

Dman70 wrote:
Anyone going tomorrow? Tom do they still have race fuel?

They had 100 last week and said they would get more of the others sometime soon. I'll be going tomorrow and Wed. You?
Back to top Go down
Dman70
CAMM Pro
Dman70

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 9:41 pm

See you tomorrow, what time you getting there?
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 6:49 am

Planning on 5ish. It should be cool enough by 6 or so.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 9:23 am

I am going to have to back out of going this sunday. Damn I really wanted to go but can't now!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 10:47 am

bummer, Nick
Back to top Go down
Dman70
CAMM Pro
Dman70

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 1:53 pm

I should be there right around that time. I will be leaving here around 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at the drags   CAMM day at the drags - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM day at the drags
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next