Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is CAMM to you?

Go down 
+17
Headtripp
chargerchick
jesse031081
eviltrycycle
ChiTownHemi
AlterEgo
Illinois Chaos
liljoejoe54
HemiMag
Hypnotiq
Shawn1112
kaotik29
HiPwr
DA H.N.I.C.
ghost
irishrt5.7
Admin
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

What is CAMM to you? Empty
PostSubject: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 11:17 am

What is CAMM to you?

What would you like it to be?

Popcorn
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 11:31 am

Well i have said it before on numerous occasions and ill say it again...

FAMILY
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 12:05 pm

a place where a certain amount of respect is shown to all the members, a way to keep a strong local presence for mopar appreciation, a resource to get all of our collective wants achieved, and to keep in contact with friends and family during the hectic times of the human rat race.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 12:21 pm

A good local forum where everyone has a great chance to share ideas and meet up IN PERSON and have a good time!

BTW: Ghost! How many posts is that now, 666? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 12:25 pm

CAMM is Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars.
I would like it to be Chicago Area Modern Mopars (because the land and the area are redundant.)
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 12:30 pm

CAMM is a place for me to relax and chat with some great people who share the same interest in a great american car. MOPAR
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 12:51 pm

Camm is a place to bullshit about my mopar and other peoples mopars. I also like the fact I get to meet new people who appreciate and take as much pride in their cars as I do. None of my friends really understand this shit so this is like my escape. I also like Camm more than other forums cause the rules are more relaxed I can tell someone to fuck off and blow me and not get in any trouble, I also like being able to bust other peoples balls and they can accept it and bust my balls right back! I wouldnt change much except try to get a few more vendors, that will hook us up with group buys. I also like the fact that if you dont no the answer to something you can find it here.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 1:08 pm

I like it because it is local and you all get together regularly and I can meet other enthusiasts in person. Everyone I've met here has been very cool. The mod night really made an impression on me about how great a group this is. So far, that is, I don't rule out that there are assholes here.

One improvement I would make is that I would like a computer-generated version of "Puff the Magic Dragon" constantly playing in every area with no way of turning it off.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 1:14 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Camm is a place to bullshit about my mopar and other peoples mopars. I also like the fact I get to meet new people who appreciate and take as much pride in their cars as I do. None of my friends really understand this shit so this is like my escape. I also like Camm more than other forums cause the rules are more relaxed I can tell someone to fuck off and blow me and not get in any trouble, I also like being able to bust other peoples balls and they can accept it and bust my balls right back! I wouldnt change much except try to get a few more vendors, that will hook us up with group buys. I also like the fact that if you dont no the answer to something you can find it here.

Well said...x infinity...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 1:22 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

Well said...x infinity...
Fuck off Packer Fan.........lol
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 1:24 pm

HiPwr wrote:
I like it because it is local and you all get together regularly and I can meet other enthusiasts in person. Everyone I've met here has been very cool. The mod night really made an impression on me about how great a group this is. So far, that is, I don't rule out that there are assholes here.

One improvement I would make is that I would like a computer-generated version of "Puff the Magic Dragon" constantly playing in every area with no way of turning it off.
I'm the biggest asshole on Camm....... gold thats my number#1 asshole award!!!
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 1:42 pm

A website full of mopar lovers.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 1:45 pm

haha packers fan got treated lol.....Well said Shawn I agree since I'm too lazy to type I love CAMM for everything that has been stated above!!!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 2:06 pm

Pretty much what Shawn and Dave said sums it up for me as well. Its always great meeting people that are into the same type of stuff I am. Most of my friends dont understand this car lifestyle and bust my balls about it once in a while but its all good. You all here are like a second family and its always a blast when we hang out.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 2:27 pm

Well, I like CAMM because when you first get hijacked from where ever, you think to yourself "these guys are a bunch of assholes." Then you go to a meet and greet and you go "wow they really are assholes." Love ya'll lol. Flying Heart Donk Flying Heart
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 2:44 pm

I got your packer fan mother fucker... whos ass got beat in the first game... bearbang should be gangbang seeing they got fucking beat by some tractor ridin hillbillies lol...
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 2:44 pm

Shawn you know you are my DOGG... or should i say BITCH...lol
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 4:31 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
I got your packer fan mother fucker... whos ass got beat in the first game... bearbang should be gangbang seeing they got fucking beat by some tractor ridin hillbillies lol...
lol... those fucking hillbilly's and their John Deere's bumpin Alan Jackson on their Alpines.
Btw we loss we didnt get our ass kicked, we actually should have won. Oh well we get another shot at you hillbilly fucks!!
Sorry for jacking your thread Matt, now lets go back to what this thread is about!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 4:42 pm

ah the love, it's just like home up in this mutha!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 5:05 pm

I think of everyone on here as my family. So many people have helped me with my car and have not ever asked anything in return and really, my own family doesn't even do that!! LOL

Seriously though, I have learned a ton about my car that I never would have and I have met some really great people with whom I hope to be lifelong friends with. Being a part of this has taught me how to relax and that life is not all about work and school. It has helped me be less of a work-aholic, which I desperately needed, and I feel I have become closer to my hubby. (awwww Love)

Thanks CAMM!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 6:18 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
I think of everyone on here as my family. So many people have helped me with my car and have not ever asked anything in return and really, my own family doesn't even do that!! LOL

Seriously though, I have learned a ton about my car that I never would have and I have met some really great people with whom I hope to be lifelong friends with. Being a part of this has taught me how to relax and that life is not all about work and school. It has helped me be less of a work-aholic, which I desperately needed, and I feel I have become closer to my hubby. (awwww Love)

Thanks CAMM!
Popcorn
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 6:33 pm

drink
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 7:59 pm

Hands down, this is the best mopar site on the net. I love how people can feed each other tons of shit on here and nobody takes it personally and everyone has a great time and shares tons of knowledge about their cars. (Well, i guess if you do take any shit personally, you probably don't belong here. )

I totally agree with what Shawn said about meeting new people and sharing the sickness about our cars. Other people (including my own family) just don't understand it. But my wife is coming around and has actually been talking about maybe getting an AWD Charger for my son who is about to start driving (that could become my Winter car!!). It's so funny... I've had three idiots from work that see my car ask me if it has a V8. I pretty much just stop talking cars at that point and log back on to CAMM for the rest of the day cheers

The only thing I'd really like to see changed is Shawn's FUCKING avatar. That is really geting on my nerves. Can't you find someting shitty to put up there about the fudge packers now that it's FUCKING FOOTBALL SEASON?????????
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:17 pm

Geesh this was harder then I thought to write. I have been in many car clubs/ groups/ forums before CAMM and honestly I have never seen a group like this before. Politics always get in the way and end up detroying everything that was created. CAMM is a group of car crazy people that know Mopars, know how to have fun, and know what is important in life.

I honestly feel like because of most of the people I have met due to CAMM, has made IL feel like home to me. I have learned so much about cars and other things from every single person I have met and the knowledge keeps growing with every post on the board, every mod/meet night we have, and every car show we rep at.

This is a great group of people and I hope things never change and CAMM keeps on growing and spreading the Mopar love.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:20 pm

this site is great cause we have all different types of people with the same interest of mopars. everyone that ive met from this site has been great and im so glad i found you. thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is CAMM to you?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next