Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight

Go down 
+12
otter1363
cjresto
jesse031081
chargerchick
jontoad
AlterEgo
Shawn1112
goldberg1701
Motor
irishrt5.7
eviltrycycle
Illinois Chaos
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cjresto
CAMM Member
cjresto

Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 1:06 pm

What tech inspection? LOL. As he said DOT Snell approved helmet is all they have ever checked for on mine.

otter1363 wrote:
How are they on tech inspection?
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:37 pm

I actually dont even have a helmet... Guess I really should invest on one eh!? Just started going to the track this year.

@ Rt41 the open your hood, kinda look and ask "what do you run" I say stock, he scribbles white shit all over my window and says good luck. I grab a cold one as I pass the tech stand and beat my ride for an afternoon.
Back to top Go down
cjresto
CAMM Member
cjresto

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 3:28 pm

otter1363 wrote:
I actually dont even have a helmet... Guess I really should invest on one eh!? Just started going to the track this year.

@ Rt41 the open your hood, kinda look and ask "what do you run" I say stock, he scribbles white shit all over my window and says good luck. I grab a cold one as I pass the tech stand and beat my ride for an afternoon.

First time I went to GDL when I pulled up all he said was is that a 6.1 or 5.7 didnt look at anything at all. I proceded to run low 13s all night. Already had a helmet tho he didnt even ask to see it. If your running under 13.99 you need a helmet. I picked up mine from summit racing for like 50 bucks had to be both DOT and SNELL approved. The only place around that is strict tech is Rt66.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 6:32 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
so let me get this right he is on the bottle and still lost...but saying that "well he has atleast 100hp more then me"...lol

Yeah, lol. I have noticed that we get no respect at the strip with our modern mopars.....until the race is over and they follow you down the pit road allnight long.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 6:56 pm

Fuck em...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 1:05 pm

Bump for tonight. Great racing weather. Come on up and let's go RACING, woohoo!!!!!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 1:54 pm

If I didnt get stuck back on 2nd shift again,I would've gone with....Have fun out there!!!
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 4:20 pm

Gonna head up tonight. Wont make it till 7:30 ish...
Back to top Go down
andyp411
CAMM Member
andyp411

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 6:15 pm

Any video of these great runs?
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 11:28 pm

andyp411 wrote:
Any video of these great runs?

Yeah, I have one of Otter making a great run. His best was a 12.44. The announcer in the tower really liked it! Oh, and I have a couple of my time slips from tonight. car 711 must be my lucky number.

Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 Scan0021

Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 11:45 pm

Thanks for shooting the vid Tom and congrats on tearing up the track...again.

Better start your plans on gettin a gace in that rocket... Or change your screen name to "needacage"
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 11:52 pm

i like the guy in the tower at the end.... "Id like to see that dodge pickup go against that there charger"
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 11:59 pm

otter1363 wrote:
Better start your plans on gettin a CAGE in that rocket... Or change your screen name to "needacage"

Uggh, spelling was not my best subject... Have always been real good at drinking though cheers
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 12:24 am

firestartr420 wrote:
i like the guy in the tower at the end.... "Id like to see that dodge pickup go against that there charger"

That was funny. He reminds me of Bob Eucher (ex ball player that was in Major League as the announcer) Funny as Hell!!

otter1363 wrote:
otter1363 wrote:
Better start your plans on gettin a CAGE in that rocket... Or change your screen name to "needacage"

Uggh, spelling was not my best subject... Have always been real good at drinking though cheers

Any faster and I'll need my head examined......Glad I fully test before I build more power, lol. I'm just extatic that I can put this current HP down to the track.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 12:58 am

Wow yet again Tom!!!Congrats on the new PB
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 1:53 am

ANOTHER PB?? Damn Tom! Way to go! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 6:31 am

Congrats Tom!
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 8:13 am

Tom, I know you have the Pedders and the SC, what is your complete Mod list?
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 9:24 am

Nice Tom...you're getting really good at this stuff!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 9:55 am

otter1363 wrote:
Tom, I know you have the Pedders and the SC, what is your complete Mod list?

Mercedes Benz AMG Blue Top Solenoids

fr/r Stack Perf. Chubby sways/RE end links

RE chassis matrix brace

RE Tunnel brace

RE fr/r shock tower/ strut bars

6 spd Getrag LSD/w/3.73 gear

275/40/20 Nitto 555r drag radials

size 14 boot planted on the detonator Cool

Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 2:50 pm

I'm heading on out for Great Lakes. This could be the last Wacky Wed. of the year.

The Strip will be open on week ends through Nov. if there is no snow. I got the official word last night.
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 9:45 am

How did you do last night?
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 3:03 pm

otter1363 wrote:
How did you do last night?

Rained out. Got in 2 runs. 11.8x rain check Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight   Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wacky Wednesday at Great Lakes Tonight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2