Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

What and Where "Body Kit's?"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tucker8541
CAMM Rookie
tucker8541

What and Where "Body Kit's?" Empty
PostSubject: What and Where "Body Kit's?"   What and Where "Body Kit's?" I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2011, 8:50 pm

Thinking about doing a full or partial body kit. What brand, where to buy and is it a bolt on or does a body shop need to do the instal? If so, where should I go and what do they charge? Thanks guys, winter project...
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: What and Where "Body Kit's?"   What and Where "Body Kit's?" I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2011, 9:11 pm

the grip front end and grip rocker look great on 300c's.

http://qsc.griptuning.com/

What and Where "Body Kit's?" HotZoneShowCase

but in my opinion the best body kit for 300c hands down is a magnum SRT front end. its a bolt on change.

What and Where "Body Kit's?" Chrysler-300C-SRT8-01

SRT MAX Plus cam, Dominator stall torque converter, AMG blue top shift solenoids, Wavetrack LSD, richmond 3.55 gears, Tein Superstreet coilovers, stack 'chubby'' sway bars, ect...
Autocross videos - (((((SRT8 Charger autocross lap.)))))  -  (((((Edited movie.)))))  -  (((((Helmet cam lap.)))))
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: What and Where "Body Kit's?"   What and Where "Body Kit's?" I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 6:29 am

I also like the Grip body kit.

What and Where "Body Kit's?" 1236920_10151644188979537_407418136_n
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: What and Where "Body Kit's?"   What and Where "Body Kit's?" I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 8:50 am

^ lol .. of course you do fool!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: What and Where "Body Kit's?"   What and Where "Body Kit's?" I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 11:41 am

Hypnotiq wrote:
^ lol .. of course you do fool!!
lol

Back to top Go down
tucker8541
CAMM Rookie
tucker8541

PostSubject: Re: What and Where "Body Kit's?"   What and Where "Body Kit's?" I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 11:56 am

The magnum SRT front end looks like I would need to change out the head lights huh? Yet it does look nice, bolt on is a plus. Hood looks good too. Makes me wanna cry to think with all the money I am putting into my girl, I will lose when and if I ever sell her.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: What and Where "Body Kit's?"   What and Where "Body Kit's?" I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 2:56 pm

tucker8541 wrote:
The magnum SRT front end looks like I would need to change out the head lights huh? Yet it does look nice, bolt on is a plus. Hood looks good too. Makes me wanna cry to think with all the money I am putting into my girl, I will lose when and if I ever sell her.
You have to change the front fenders, front fascia, hood, and core support. There might be 1 more thing I'm forgetting. I agree with Jon though that does look the best. The swap isnt that hard to do.

Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: What and Where "Body Kit's?"   What and Where "Body Kit's?" I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 8:24 pm

If My paintjob wasn't so recent I wouldve love swapping front ends Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What and Where "Body Kit's?"   What and Where "Body Kit's?" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What and Where "Body Kit's?"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: