Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER

Go down 
+13
Illinois Chaos
Iguanaman
BIG MEL
chargerchick
Shawn1112
bogieboy
Rudedog74
HiPwr
blackhemi
Headtripp
Admin
eviltrycycle
Hurst Pak
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 10:11 pm

Take it how you read Bogie....or do the math! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 10:12 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
Snappy Bitch wrote:
And then we have the family we never speak of= those are the ones like : illinois Chaos, hipwr, and Igauanaman........

Bwuahahahahahahhaaa....
lol!

Yep that is why you are " the ones wedon't speak of" Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 10:14 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Say HiPwr three times into a mirror and I'll come and kill you. Well, maybe not kill, but at least annoy the shit out of you.

Great Hipwr....now how do you expect me to sleep tonight knowing that your going to annoy me all thru the night cause we have a mirror in our bedroom....REAL FRICKIN NICE..... u think i'm bad wait til chris gets home n I keep him up by annoying him that u are annoying me....and so on and so on....I'm sure he'll have some choice words for u then.......
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 10:16 pm

Snappy Bitch wrote:

Please don't ask him to do math. I don't want him taking off his shoes in here.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 10:37 pm

Snappy Bitch wrote:

LOLz.....I don't care.......I feel welcomed here.....I am going thru some total bullshit on a paintball forum, I posted pics of Lil' Bogie, and got nothing but ridicule........its total bullshit.....and they don't understand the time and effort that goes into making something unique.....

I had another thread where I am making a totally custom marker built from 2 different markers, and everyone said why not just buy this new $800 marker? I prefer to work with stuff I have, and I like one off totally custom stuff....anyone can take something off a shelf.......it takes some brains to fab up something that everyone says won't work......it will always work.....just how much work goes into it...........

Here, Saturday at Pasta Bella, I was running tight on money, and wasn't sure if I had enough to cover supper, and Vic offered to pay if I didn't have enough........now that's family right there!!!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to hanging with CAMM wherever I can!!!!! I gotta get a south side meet together.........

Sorry for the short book, I just needed to get this off my chest......I know you guys understand what I am trying to say!!!!
That right there made the whole day, the trip to Mr Norms 2 hrs away, EVERYTHING....more than worth my while!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 11:59 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Say HiPwr three times into a mirror and I'll come and kill you. Well, maybe not kill, but at least annoy the shit out of you.

I have news for everyone...it doesn't take saying "HiPwr" 3 times in the mirror for Eric to come to your house and annoy you.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 12:08 am

Definitely agree on the points made.. Just because we cover a big area doesn't mean we should be split into different chapters.. I've traveled south for meets and we've had some up north where others have come up..

If you feel that there is nothing going on close to you, put something together and those who can attend, will.. We don't discriminate on you not making EVERY meet due to how far it is away from you.. Make what you can and make the best of CAMM that you can..

That's what I say..
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 1:11 am

Iguanaman wrote:
HiPwr wrote:

I have news for everyone...it doesn't take saying "HiPwr" 3 times in the mirror for Eric to come to your house and annoy you.

No kidding Dave. I never say his name and he annoys the shit out of me anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 6:05 am

Snappy Bitch wrote:
I agree with a lot of the posts in here.... I don't think splitting off into chapters is smart, like Headtripp said he's seen this breakdown and ruin a board.....

I like to think of it as a family:
We have the immediate family = Moderators

we have in-laws = Supporating memebers

we have cousins = local CAMMERS

we the distant cousins= South CAMMERS

we have the we have our distant -distant cousins= the North CAMMERS

And then we have the family we never speak of= those are the ones like : illinois Chaos, hipwr, and Igauanaman........

See it just works best this way!

Darty give Snappy a slug bug for me. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 5:55 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Good idea and you guys can certainly make up gatherings, some of the northern guys would come down for sure. But actually having different sections set up is not something we are looking to do, right now. Smile But in the future you never know.

affraid I believe crystal understood what I ment. I was not suggesting that the CAMM split. I just thought it was an idea to have the southern members have events also , Being new to the board i'm sure I missed the south stuff

The use of the word "chapter" was likely the wrong word.

Sory to start an uproar Embarassed
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 6:29 pm

No harm done Paul, we never discourage anyone from throwing ideas out there. Smile

But I do have one question, is the sticker on yet! Smile
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:05 pm

Hurst Pak wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:
Good idea and you guys can certainly make up gatherings, some of the northern guys would come down for sure. But actually having different sections set up is not something we are looking to do, right now. CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 Icon_smile But in the future you never know.

CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 Affraid I believe crystal understood what I ment. I was not suggesting that the CAMM split. I just thought it was an idea to have the southern members have events also , Being new to the board i'm sure I missed the south stuff

Sory to start an uproar CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 Icon_redface
Don't ever be sorry Paul we all respect everyones thoughs here. You did just fine with what you said
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 5:01 am

BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!! Eek
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 6:51 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
No harm done Paul, we never discourage anyone from throwing ideas out there. Smile

Yes the sticker is on, I was with him when he put it on.
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 7:31 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:

Yes the sticker is on, I was with him when he put it on.

Thanks for the back up. Laughing
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 9:06 am

YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 9:53 am

Hurst Pak wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:
Good idea and you guys can certainly make up gatherings, some of the northern guys would come down for sure. But actually having different sections set up is not something we are looking to do, right now. Smile But in the future you never know.

affraid I believe crystal understood what I ment. I was not suggesting that the CAMM split. I just thought it was an idea to have the southern members have events also , Being new to the board i'm sure I missed the south stuff

So Paul........When are you gonna arange a southern side GTG? CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 Icon_lol CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 10:30 am

AHEM! If anyone is going to start a "South Chapter" I think it would be me!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 1:36 pm

Darell I think you would be considered our foreign chapter being from Georgia eh
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 5:56 pm

bogieboy wrote:
Hurst Pak wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:

So Paul........When are you gonna arange a southern side GTG? CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 Icon_lol CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 Icon_lol

I would be more than happy to try & put together a gathering.

I will work on a few local venues
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 6:12 pm

I had a area at Lake County fair grounds resevered for a Mopar picnic I was trying to put together .

But it was over labor day week end so I canceled due to folks I spoke with had plans.

That will be for next year , early in the year

++ would any one be interested in signing up for the Crown point 4th of July parade

if we can get a group together we can do the route, hand out candy,some CAMM cards maybe get some more intrest in to The modern Mopars.

Just a thought

I like to do "runs" like a group would meet & we would all caravan to a resturant for lunch / dinner.
I alos dig hopping from local cruise nights.
Fri nights valpo has a big cruise & then to simon sez for a late night cruise & snack.

The local corvette club puts about 20 cars in every year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER   CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM - SOUTH CHAPTER
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2