Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gary@3gcustomz "About Me" Chapter 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gary@3gcustomz
Supporting Vendor
gary@3gcustomz

Gary@3gcustomz "About Me" Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Gary@3gcustomz "About Me" Chapter 1   Gary@3gcustomz "About Me" Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 7:36 am

Well let me first say I am married and have 2 children. I retired from my business back in 2001 and have never looked back. We designed and built electrical controls for the automation, conveyor and robotic industries. Just became too much of a pain. But I did have an escape from the daily bull and that was building custom cars. My first car was a 1975 Vega. Didn’t have a large budget on that one but I think it turned out pretty cool. I raced it and at it's best it ran mid 11’s at about 110mph. I wasn’t very busy at work back then so I was able to complete this project in about a year. The Vega had a roll cage, slightly modified rear suspension, small block Chevy built to about 460 hp with a turbo 400 Trans and a Dana 60 rear end with 5.38 gears.

Here are some pics.
Gary@3gcustomz "About Me" Chapter 1 Vega_0001-1

Gary@3gcustomz "About Me" Chapter 1 Vega_0003-1

Gary@3gcustomz "About Me" Chapter 1 Vega_0002-1

Gary@3gcustomz "About Me" Chapter 1 IMG_0002-1

Gary@3gcustomz "About Me" Chapter 1 Vega_0004-1

Not bad for my first project. Stay tuned for "About Me" Chapter 2 it gets better.

Have a great day
Gary
Back to top Go down

Gary@3gcustomz "About Me" Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1