Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.

Go down 
+5
bogieboy
HemiMag
irishrt5.7
Shawn1112
pigpen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
pigpen
CAMM Member
pigpen

All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. Empty
PostSubject: All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.   All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 9:22 am

I am not 100% completed yet, but I have everything tacked in place.

I believe this may be the first magnum with shaved window trimmed, I know team halo did it on there 300c.

Pictures Pictures???

Yes yes, I will be posting some Sunday night and updating this thread!!

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.   All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 9:30 am

wtf this is a tease with no pics!
Back to top Go down
pigpen
CAMM Member
pigpen

PostSubject: Re: All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.   All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 12:40 pm

^^

BH I know Razz

I have to protect my assets and my secerts, I can't being showing everybody how I do things Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.   All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 12:42 pm

So not fair...lol
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.   All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 1:12 pm

interestig to see the outcome!!!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.   All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 5:15 pm

PIXORBAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. Ttiwwp
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.   All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 7:28 pm

Without pics, I have no idea what you are talkin' about but you might want to look up a member on LX who goes by Bubbamagnum. He's done some amazing stuff to his ride...pretty much shaved everything! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pigpen
CAMM Member
pigpen

PostSubject: Re: All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.   All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 10:37 pm

Alright, I am two days late!

So this is a quick peak, totally shaved and smooth and I mean everthing.

All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. Done
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.   All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 10:08 pm

DAMN!!! I'd say LOL

Can't wait to see the finished product!!! ; )
Back to top Go down
pigpen
CAMM Member
pigpen

PostSubject: Re: All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.   All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 10:20 pm

Alright I have spent about 3 hrs of flipping grinding and welding but I am getting there!!

I am hoping to shoot a basic primer just to protect the metal, on Saturday morning.

So everyone keep eating the popcorn!!
Back to top Go down
pigpen
CAMM Member
pigpen

PostSubject: Re: All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.   All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 2:30 pm

*Teaser Shot*

All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. Side

I know it is rough still and some welds have to be finish, but it looks good.

I got the car done at 4:00am so it was a long night to finish it!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.   All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 3:26 pm

Looking good!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.   All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 3:34 pm

Damnnnn Smile
Back to top Go down
Razcharged
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.   All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 7:17 pm

Windows still work just a smooth look right,that's bad ass!
Back to top Go down
pigpen
CAMM Member
pigpen

PostSubject: Re: All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.   All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 8:46 pm

It took some fiddling to get everything to work but everthing is working. I will have some better pictures at the SPA M&G Spring Meet.

I just love the smooth look of it.
Back to top Go down
Razcharged
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.   All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 8:59 pm

I like the look Too,but lots of work or money shop would charger a arm and leg!
Back to top Go down
pigpen
CAMM Member
pigpen

PostSubject: Re: All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.   All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 9:01 pm

^^^

Another reason why I do all my own work and started my company.

Actually I think I have a cost in mind, in case I have a client that wants to do this.
Back to top Go down
Razcharged
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.   All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 9:17 pm

I'm broke but when I Rob this bank up the street I know where to go!Or if I get side swiped hopefully when parked!4 real I need a paint job sometime if I get some damage I'm calling you!
Back to top Go down
pigpen
CAMM Member
pigpen

PostSubject: Re: All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.   All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 8:41 am

Sounds good man ^^^

I tell you what, I will give you 10% discount on hauling your car from and too minnesota!
Back to top Go down
Razcharged
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.   All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 9:41 am

There's a ton of things I thought I would never be able to afford,vacations,charger,$mods$,house,bad ass dogs and girlfriend,I might not be able to afford them but I have them all and then some!
It's funny how things workout if your doing what your supposed too!
My car was from chi town and driven in winter so it's got the bumps and bruises.
Would like price on being shaved,painting the whole car would be a must or optional!
Shiiiit I swapped out different front bumper,hood,and spoiler without paint (it's my color) it looks good cause it's black but it needs a make over but that raises the price!
If you can pm me a price my friend with down time too,really like to do this as summers coming to an end unless I get damage during summer,dude when you drive in Milwaukee everyday your bound to get hit!
My girls truck just got totaled almost 2 weeks ago and my last charger got hit 4 times in two years!
Same factory black with shave!this would seperate me from the rest my friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.   All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All right, I am calling it done! Shaved my window trim molding on the magnum.
Page 1 of 1