Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering

Go down 
+28
DamnSTR8
Snappy Bitch
Srteight
Dalegit1
chargerchick
Motor
axon
irishrt5.7
kaotik29
Tim@MPH
pjcharger
jesse031081
AR-15QUEEN
Mad Hatter
clj17
Pomps
ghost
Iguanaman
HemiMag
xegitalian19xx
Shawn1112
Moparcharger07
AlterEgo
jontoad
liljoejoe54
HiPwr
Dartboy
eviltrycycle
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 12:19 pm

Cool do you know which meeting place they will be at?
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 12:22 pm

Motor wrote:
fyi...some of the CSC members will be meeting up with you guys

yeah just so we dont leave without anyone! which area they meeting...group a b or c ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 12:37 pm

Jamba afaik
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 12:42 pm

Cool we will be on the look out then.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 10:35 pm

kaotik29 wrote:
Ok the ohare oasis is better for me so I could just meet u guys there. I'll be at the ohare oasis just let me know what time and I'll be there. Give me a call Reece or just text me the time. Do u still got my number?

Dal I got you locked! I'll try & time it to let you know. How long will it take you to get there?
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 11:27 pm

Maybe about 15-20 minutes depending on traffic.
Back to top Go down
pjcharger
CAMM Pro
pjcharger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 6:23 am

wow how many people are gonna be rolling out of SCH to the show now?
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 8:39 am

Not to be a downer, and I know this is on a Sunday, but has anyone taken into consideration of all the construction and congestion on I55?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 12:45 pm

What construction? We are only going to be on it to 355 and there is nothing between Weber and 355.

Unless something happened after I came home from work last night. Smile

290 is a hot ass mess right now but other then that don't see anything we willl run into.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 2:08 pm

Yea I agree with Evil...I didn't run into any construction...plus it's a sunday so most people should be at church Smile
Back to top Go down
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 3:06 pm

OK I WILL BE AT THE JAMBA JUICE!! HOW DO I FIND OUT WHO ELSE IS GONNA BE THERE SO I DONT SHOW UP ALONE!!! HAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 3:57 pm

^^^I'll be there jackass
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 4:00 pm

Ill be there too!
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 4:39 pm

Wow! i was just being informative...... it's ok though I was just tryin to give a head's up.....geez!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 5:46 pm

Great. Now I want a Jamba Juice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pjcharger
CAMM Pro
pjcharger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 6:12 pm

cant wait.. with all these chargers i guess im gonna have to bring the camera
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 6:21 pm

pjcharger wrote:

GUESSING....most of these CAMM members installed a camera storage compartment!

hey now that's a new MOD for all you guys....... and don't say that's what the glove compartment is for!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 7:57 pm

Snappy Bitch wrote:
pjcharger wrote:

hey now that's a new MOD for all you guys....... and don't say that's what the glove compartment is for!

mine is attached to my car...
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 7:58 pm

jontoad wrote:
Snappy Bitch wrote:
pjcharger wrote:

mine is attached to my car...

You mounted a camera to your car?
Back to top Go down
axon
CAMM Member
axon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 8:37 pm

chargerchick wrote:
Great. Now I want a Jamba Juice. Very Happy

get the mango-a-go-go, they're awesome!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 8:42 pm

Snappy Bitch wrote:
Wow! i was just being informative...... it's ok though I was just tryin to give a head's up.....geez!

And you know I appreciate you. Smile

So I was on 355 today and between North Ave and 290 is a mess as well. Traffic was just sitting. It said overnight lane closures so hopefully what will not slow us down. But we will probably need to watch our speed through there, lots of places to sit now.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 8:55 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Dave (Iguanaman), John (JacksSRT8), and I discussed getting to Rocky Vanders by 1100 because of the parking situation last year, so I guess we will won't be meeting any of you beforehand.

You guys still getting their early or are you going to roll in with us?
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 9:04 pm

Hey Crystal, Im talking to vikes4093 on when to roll over there. If we go early we will help motor out if he needs the help. Ill talk to Eric and Dave to see........
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 9:12 pm

Cool just let me know ya'll are meeting up with us, I don't wanna leave ya.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 9:22 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Snappy Bitch wrote:

And you know I appreciate you. Smile

So I was on 355 today and between North Ave and 290 is a mess as well. Traffic was just sitting. It said overnight lane closures so hopefully what will not slow us down. But we will probably need to watch our speed through there, lots of places to sit now.
The State Police are all over 355 and 290 during the day in the construction zones. Watch your speeds, its a $350.00 fine. From what I hear judges arent giving any breaks on speeding in construction zones!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next