Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unlawful Gathering

Go down 
+7
Shawn1112
Okie6.1
ChiTownHemi
chargerchick
HemiMag
Illinois Chaos
Motor
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

Unlawful Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Unlawful Gathering   Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 10:52 am

Date: Sunday in late April/early May

Location: Forest preserve/park + BBQ or going to some burger join afterwards

Cars: Late model Mopars only

Event type: M*G / hang out

See: http://vimeo.com/2129375
Busse woods: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri2TN0bcOv8

I just want to hang out with people and relax. Talk about shit and cars and just have a good time.

Whoever comes, comes Smile

I'll get more details when i get the locations squared away and permits (if needed).
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Unlawful Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering   Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 11:12 am

sounds good, E.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Unlawful Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering   Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 4:02 pm

Sounds like a lot of fun
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Unlawful Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering   Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 6:22 pm

I wanted to suggest May 7- 8, but that's Mother's day weekend. So don't do it then. Smile
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

Unlawful Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering   Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 7:56 pm

A BBQ in the park would be awesome. Man that sounds good right now!!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Unlawful Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering   Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 8:57 pm

Sounds good. Hopefully I'll be around for at least one more show or gathering before I move.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Unlawful Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering   Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 9:19 pm

Just throwing this out there since I know you guys had problems at Busse. Labaugh woods by Cicero and Foster is a decent place. We used to have lowrider picnics there with over 200 cars and never had a problem. I think you may need a permit to drink there, where at Busse you dont need a permit. But if you pour your drinks in plastic cups you are fine.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

Unlawful Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering   Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 1:44 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Just throwing this out there since I know you guys had problems at Busse. Labaugh woods by Cicero and Foster is a decent place. We used to have lowrider picnics there with over 200 cars and never had a problem. I think you may need a permit to drink there, where at Busse you dont need a permit. But if you pour your drinks in plastic cups you are fine.

The plastic cup rule goes for all forest preserves. St. Paul and Linne forest preserves in Morton Grove have a lot of space too, not to sure on the need for a permit though, but I believe for any gathering in any of the forests, you'll need a permit. I always have a good time at this gathering and Ill most likely be there for this one too(unless work calls). Im anxious to see what you've done to your ride Shawn, and Tom's hellbitch too! haha
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

Unlawful Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering   Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 8:44 pm

Thanks Tom....I'm In!!
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

Unlawful Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering   Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 7:51 am

Im in for ths as well... kinda jonesin to drive her just lookin her all covered up every day. Just keep sayin salt and rain free is a good thing.........
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

Unlawful Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering   Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 1:32 pm

im in.looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

Unlawful Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering   Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 6:47 pm

bump it up. Anyone got suggestions on good parks?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Unlawful Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering   Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 9:11 pm

Do you just want a park or forest preserve also. If you are looking for a park, and this is not a joke. Humboldt Park is a good place to do it. Before anyone says anything, no you will not get shot or car jacked!!! There is a shit load of room, police wont fuck with you and you can drink if its in a cup. There are quite a few cruise nights there in the summer that I attend. I might have seen 1 fight last year and it was nothing major.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Unlawful Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering   Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 11:31 pm

Did you pick a date yet? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unlawful Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering   Unlawful Gathering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlawful Gathering
Page 1 of 1