Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering

Go down 
+28
DamnSTR8
Snappy Bitch
Srteight
Dalegit1
chargerchick
Motor
axon
irishrt5.7
kaotik29
Tim@MPH
pjcharger
jesse031081
AR-15QUEEN
Mad Hatter
clj17
Pomps
ghost
Iguanaman
HemiMag
xegitalian19xx
Shawn1112
Moparcharger07
AlterEgo
jontoad
liljoejoe54
HiPwr
Dartboy
eviltrycycle
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 8:34 pm

Can those meeting at Discount do the same, pm me just so I know because I will leave you if you aren't there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 8:49 pm

we'll have the local pd on hand, bouncers from Rocky and ppl that are helping out. Everyone will park as instructed by the staff.
Back to top Go down
pjcharger
CAMM Pro
pjcharger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 8:55 pm

axon wrote:
pjcharger wrote:
and I just found out my kids have no soccer game so i am clear to go to the show but probably have to leave by 2 or 3 .... y know gotta spend time with the family...

bring the fam with!

my wife and kid will be coming to see us Smile

possibility.....
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 9:09 pm

Ok so since Eric CLEARLY has parking under control we will still be getting there around 1 pm. No sense to overload them all early.

Smile
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 9:15 pm

Motor wrote:
we'll have the local pd on hand, bouncers from Rocky and ppl that are helping out. Everyone will park as instructed by the staff.

I thought you didn't like the PD? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 9:17 pm

I'll try and meet up at woodfield then. I don't want to head south just to go back north. Plus I could go for a burrito and a smoothie!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 9:19 pm

We would love for you to join us Dal!
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 2:04 pm

Ok see u at woodfield then. I just have to remember how to get there again. I could take 290 right. Which way is Joey going? Maybe I could meet him on 290 if he takes it there.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 3:20 pm

Yeah take 290.

Not sure how Joey will come hopefully he will chime in.
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 3:46 pm

If not I'll just shoot him a text. Its been a while since I've been to woodfield.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 3:48 pm

kaotik29 wrote:
Ok see u at woodfield then. I just have to remember how to get there again. I could take 290 right. Which way is Joey going? Maybe I could meet him on 290 if he takes it there.
Are you fucking crazy! 290 is a mad house with the construction. Where are you living I know you moved?? Your better of shooting up the Kennedy
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 10:54 pm

Dal the Oasis you're referring to is the O'hare Oasis! If you want to hook up with us there let me know.

I'll actually need to know who will be meeting at Big Lots & along the way. Picking up @ 127th, 95th, Hinsdale Oasis, Ogden, O'hare and such.
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 11:42 pm

I will meet up with the south group at Big Lots ....
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 11:48 pm

Ok the ohare oasis is better for me so I could just meet u guys there. I'll be at the ohare oasis just let me know what time and I'll be there. Give me a call Reece or just text me the time. Do u still got my number?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 12:11 am

Work it out ya'll!
Back to top Go down
Srteight
CAMM Member
Srteight

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 10:02 am

I will meet you southern guys and gals at Big Lots. Ill be the one sleeping on patio furniture they sell there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 10:05 am

**please read first post in this thread for meeting spots and times**
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 10:19 am

Dartboy wrote:
**please read first post in this thread for meeting spots and times**

links broke darty
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 10:59 am

i dont think thats a link. its just underlined...
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 11:01 am

uhhhh cause its not a link, lol scratch ... just telling people to read the first post for the spots people will be meeting! (crystal been updating the times and meet spots)

Last edited by Dartboy on April 14th 2010, 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 11:02 am

ahhh i feel dumb, awake too early. to actually READ
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 11:03 am

Reading is overrated.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 11:25 am

mpompilio wrote:
ahhh i feel dumb, awake too early. to actually READ

hey dont worry eviltrycycle is like that.... all the time! Wink
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 11:28 am

Hey just because I TALK slow......
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 12:15 pm

fyi...some of the CSC members will be meeting up with you guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering   Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting places to caravan to the Unlawful Gathering
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next