Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unlawful Caravan from the South!

Go down 
+9
eviltrycycle
Silver Streak
Scooterguy5000
Dalegit1
plum204
Plum933
TheDarkKnight
AR-15QUEEN
Mad Hatter
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

Unlawful Caravan from the South! Empty
PostSubject: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 10:47 pm

Ok, started our own thread to follow more closely.

Proposed meet up spot is the BIG LOTs in Markham on 159th around 1pm.
It's just 1 Block West of I-294 & 1/2 mile west of Dixie Hwy.

If we're Lucky & Good Rolling Eyes, we may be able to get a group Pic with Markham's Police Chargers & Magnum!

Let's get a Roll Call going.
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 11:12 pm

I'll be there! Cool
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 4:42 am

Cool thread Hatter I will send the word out to my Indiana homeboys and pops said he is going too! Nice I know Markham has a slick looking K-9 Unit Magnum!!!
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 4:53 am

Mad Hatter wrote:

If we're Lucky & Good Rolling Eyes, we may be able to get a group Pic with Markham's Police Chargers & Magnum!

I just hope they don't get me for tint it isn't Jan 1st yet! Suspect

Police
Back to top Go down
Plum933
CAMM Member
Plum933

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 2:06 pm

TheDarkKnight wrote:
Mad Hatter wrote:

If we're Lucky & Good Unlawful Caravan from the South! Icon_rolleyes, we may be able to get a group Pic with Markham's Police Chargers & Magnum!

I just hope they don't get me for tint it isn't Jan 1st yet! Unlawful Caravan from the South! Suspect

Unlawful Caravan from the South! 964553
Hey talk to my crazy933 he read that law 4xs and stated that they lifted it effective 10/2009 so I think your tint will be cool. He wants to do that to my car too with in a month or two.
Back to top Go down
plum204
CAMM Rookie
plum204

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 6:45 pm

I will be there IF it dont rain.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2009, 11:18 pm

Chrissy, where are you in Orland , 183rd or 159th?

Russ, you'll be fine in Markham. Yes the Maggie is SIC, they have 2 diff type of Patrol Chargers, with & without ligth bars & 1 all black limo'd out UC.

Steve, no problem. Trying to see who may be near Merriville that you may be able to trail over.

Roger, So far we're looking good with the Rain.
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 12:23 am

Count Me In ....
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 1:23 am

I'm actually in homer glen near 159th and bell rd! I can shoot down 159th to markham no problem
Back to top Go down
Scooterguy5000
CAMM Rookie
Scooterguy5000

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 4:32 am

i will def be there, might have the danko grille installed by then too! it wont be painted though.... Sad
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 11:47 am

Scooterguy5000 wrote:
i will def be there, might have the danko grille installed by then too! it wont be painted though.... Sad
Awesome I'm glad you finnaly got it I seen a Inferno colored Charger the other day with it's stock grille missing and the center piece cut out looks like they were getting one two!
Back to top Go down
Silver Streak
CAMM Rookie
Silver Streak

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 11:49 am

Coming from 145th and Cicero...Not sure if I can make it but I will definitely try!
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 1:28 pm

Silver Streak wrote:
Coming from 145th and Cicero...Not sure if I can make it but I will definitely try!
Cool hope you can make it!
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 2:04 pm

x2 .... It's going to be great seeing everyone!! I'm looking forward. Russ I got something for you. Shawn, you know what I have for you!! See you all Sunday!!
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 2:54 pm

Dalegit1 wrote:
x2 .... It's going to be great seeing everyone!! I'm looking forward. Russ I got something for you. Shawn, you know what I have for you!! See you all Sunday!!
Cool Renee and don't worry about us Hemi boys we will behave lol!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 3:23 pm

Anyone coming from further west check out the original thread for a Plainfield/ Joliet meeting place.

Can't wait to see all you guys and FINALLY meet some of you.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 6:14 pm

Reece I answered you in the other thread about the way we are going.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 6:22 pm

So here's the Caravan Roll call So Far.

01. Mad Hatter
02. Ken Quick
03. AR15-Queen
04. The Dark Knight
05. PC204
06. DaLegit1
07. ScooterGuy 5000
08. Silver Streak (?)
09. Black Hemi
10. Black TNT
11. Hemi Up
12. PokerFace366

Anymore? Come on out!

I'll PM my Cell to the Final list.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 6:25 pm

Nice job organzing Reece! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 6:35 pm

Mad Hatter wrote:
So here's the Caravan Roll call So Far.

01. Mad Hatter
02. Ken Quick
03. AR15-Queen
04. The Dark Knight
05. PC204
06. DaLegit1
07. ScooterGuy 5000
08. Silver Streak (?)
09. Black Hemi
10. Black TNT
11. Hemi Up
12. PokerFace366

Anymore? Come on out!

I'll PM my Cell to the Final list.

Can't remember if I sent you mine so I just did in a PM. Feel free to share with you list of followers also.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 5:32 pm

OK, we're @ 12!

No word from Tami?
Back to top Go down
ken_quick
CAMM Member
ken_quick

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 7:10 pm

i'm glad to see your going Rusty aka THEDARKKNIGHT! I'll Meet you and everyone else at BIGLOTS no later than 1pm right???????....i'll be there at 12:30 i don't want to be the one thats late...hint, hint........does anyone know if BIGLOTS is still in buisness? Because if this is not a vacant lot, Markam's finest might give us a push out of there and ticket us for loitering and anything else they can dream up! like ticket those of us who have limo tint all around.....Markam's finest can be fuck nuts.... that has to be the worst town next to Gary Indiana......... drink , but keep it between the lines, my newly found friends..a DUI is not worth it now a days.

Last edited by ken_quick on November 14th 2009, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 7:12 pm

Mad Hatter wrote:
OK, we're @ 12!

No word from Tami?

I'll call her and see whats up
Back to top Go down
ken_quick
CAMM Member
ken_quick

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 7:13 pm

Dalegit1 wrote:
count ken in to Laughing
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 7:15 pm

AR-15QUEEN wrote:
Mad Hatter wrote:
OK, we're @ 12!

No word from Tami?

I'll call her and see whats up

Tami is not sure if she's gonna make it...she has the info and said she will call me if she is going to join us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Caravan from the South!   Unlawful Caravan from the South! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlawful Caravan from the South!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next