Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Picture locations

Go down 
+16
chargerchick
Iguanaman
Moparcharger07
AlterEgo
ghost
bogieboy
Shawn1112
Headtripp
HemiMag
liljoejoe54
Illinois Chaos
moaugust88
jesse031081
xegitalian19xx
HiPwr
eviltrycycle
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Picture locations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 7:13 pm

Bringing this up to the top since its getting nicer.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 7:40 pm

Just remember the farther you go, the dirtier your car will be when you get there for the shoot, unless we go near a car wash?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 7:40 pm

How about a shoot in a car wash?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 8:37 pm

What about under there?
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 9:11 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Find some bitches willing to smash their titties on the windows and we can do a car wash
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 9:13 pm

Headtripp wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:
Find some bitches willing to smash their titties on the windows and we can do a car wash
I got $5 on it!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 9:15 pm

Stop pig
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 9:19 pm

I might know a couple girls I can ask if you guys want. I'm sure I can get a guy to pose for Brian since he's into that
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 9:20 pm

Headtripp wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:

Ah well, uhhh, I guess I could do it, but I don't think it will be like what you are imagining...... Shocked
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 9:24 pm

jesse031081 wrote:
I might know a couple girls I can ask if you guys want.

Um YEAH! Tell them I need some nude models to practice photography too Picture locations - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 10:33 pm

jesse031081 wrote:
I might know a couple girls I can ask if you guys want. I'm sure I can get a guy to pose for Brian since he's into that

*snicker* Laughing
Back to top Go down
SScharger
Founding Member
Founding Member
SScharger

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 11:12 pm

soooo the extinct SSCHARGER has an idea...
the other day i was in downtown chi and i was at the top of a huge parking lot and it had a dope view of the city in the back...

so.....with that said i kno that some of us are not all from chi but heyyy this is CAMM lol

there are my two cents Smile
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2010, 6:02 am

Todd can probably hook you up with some good places in Detroit! Just a short drive! scratch
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2010, 6:32 am

jesse031081 wrote:

Bro you are so going to get it... who was the one when we were changing your rims that wanted me to hold his nutz....
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2010, 6:45 am

Popcorn
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2010, 6:53 am

irishrt5.7 wrote:
jesse031081 wrote:

Bro you are so going to get it... who was the one when we were changing your rims that wanted me to hold his nutz....
And you held his nutz because??????? You are suspect bro, I'm beginning to think Deb is just a front, and your really an undercover fag!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2010, 7:07 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
irishrt5.7 wrote:
jesse031081 wrote:

And you held his nutz because??????? You are suspect bro, I'm beginning to think Deb is just a front, and your really an undercover fag!

lmfao
Back to top Go down
The Italian Mistress
CAMM Member
The Italian Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2010, 7:23 am

you guys are killing me......... lmao
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2010, 10:40 am

LMFAO ok shawn the other night when you kept begging me for my cockmeat sandwich and i had to beat your ass w/ that stick lol no pun intended... but you wanna call me the undercover fag... please...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2010, 11:31 am

SScharger wrote:
the other day i was in downtown chi and i was at the top of a huge parking lot and it had a dope view of the city in the back...

so.....with that said i kno that some of us are not all from chi but heyyy this is CAMM lol

Where is this place oh mysterious one?

irishrt5.7 wrote:
jesse031081 wrote:

If you cause me to have to do work and split this thread I am going to split something on you. high5
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2010, 11:42 am

lol...
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2010, 12:01 pm

hahhaa and here we go lol....

Popcorn
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2010, 12:11 pm

LOLz.........always gets interesting around here.............
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2010, 12:17 pm

Crystal, if you split this thread be sure to link us! Lmao!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2010, 12:17 pm

SScharger wrote:

A "dope view?" I'll stay away from that. I'm already dumb enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture locations   Picture locations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picture locations
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next