Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD

Go down 
+19
Snappy Bitch
chargerchick
liljoejoe54
Shawn1112
Iguanaman
Headtripp
Moparcharger07
Rudedog74
Dartboy
Illinois Chaos
jontoad
eviltrycycle
SublimeDaytona268
firestartr420
ghost
Pomps
irishrt5.7
bogieboy
AlterEgo
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 11:08 pm

Best day!! Mr. Norm was super cool and signed many things for the CAMM crew. Someone took Mr. Norms email cuz he wants to put some of them on his website!! Oh yeah, CAMM Rocks! CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD 130258

Here's the group picture (one of them). I'll post a few pics and then I'll link to the CAMM photobucket account.

CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD SDC13608

Mr. Norm signing Jesse's engine cover

CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD SDC13606

A signed bag of potato chips . . . which she ate! Oh give her a break she hadn't eaten all day!
CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD SDC13614

Shawn with his hardware! WOOT!
CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD SDC13647
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 11:11 pm

At Pasta Bella right before we all started leaving....

CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD SDC13679

Awwwww, l'il puppy faced Pomps, ain't he just adorable.......

CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD SDC13659

pft, some people . . . .
CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD SDC13637
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 11:12 pm

More Picture! Click Here!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 11:16 pm

Bada bing..........

CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD IMG00006
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 11:31 pm

Great pics thanks jackie...
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 12:11 am

mmmmm pizzaaaaaaah.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 12:34 am

awesome pictures jackie!
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 11:21 am

awesome pictures!!! I wish i could have made this yesterday, stupid work...
Back to top Go down
SublimeDaytona268
CAMM Rookie
SublimeDaytona268

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 12:31 pm

I know most of you dont know me too well, but it was good seein you guys again yesterday. Had a long talk with Chris so I figured I would drop by and pop my head in over here.

Definitely a strong Mopar representation at the meet yesterday! Then again, I would expect nothing less out of a meet at Mr. Norm's.

Btw... Never in my life did I wish I was driving my car more than when I left and I followed that guy in the Mustang out who had the plates C YA HEMI.... I should be getting my car back this week so a lot of time and effort will finally be paying off!

See you guys around soon!

-Pat
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 12:51 pm

is this hulk pat? i hope to see you more on the board!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 1:06 pm

Glad you will be getting your car back soon Pat and like Ghost said post up more!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 1:09 pm

CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD 29fu5s
Back to top Go down
SublimeDaytona268
CAMM Rookie
SublimeDaytona268

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 1:11 pm

ghost wrote:

It is indeed, and yes I will be stopping by a bit more often.

The folks who came to the show yesterday may or may not have seen my latest project that Ive been keeping under wraps.... Wink I havent said anything on the boards about it yet but I figured word might get around if it wasnt done before this show came!

I know I have met most of you at one point or another over the past couple years, but it was good seein everybody. Im terrible with names but I remember faces like it's nobody's business! So I am going to try and stay a bit more involved over here to start hitting up some local get togethers and what not. Looks like Mopars in the Park is in two weeks, then LX & Beyond in Ohio, followed by the Summer UG. See you folks at all of the above!

-Pat
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 1:13 pm

Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 1:20 pm

CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD O01jf8

and sorry Adam i kinda copied and had him sign it like he signed yours on the radiator cover. it was the logical place.

CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD 2ufy51k

CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD 2hqqqdd

CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD Tzf3n
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 1:36 pm

the storm rolls in...

CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD Hrk788

CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD 2r5sytv
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 1:36 pm

SublimeDaytona268 wrote:
ghost wrote:

The folks who came to the show yesterday may or may not have seen my latest project that Ive been keeping under wraps.... Wink I havent said anything on the boards about it yet but I figured word might get around if it wasnt done before this show came!

I know I have met most of you at one point or another over the past couple years, but it was good seein everybody. Im terrible with names but I remember faces like it's nobody's business! So I am going to try and stay a bit more involved over here to start hitting up some local get togethers and what not. Looks like Mopars in the Park is in two weeks, then LX & Beyond in Ohio, followed by the Summer UG. See you folks at all of the above!

-Pat

Lol, Pat. There's no such thing as a secret in the hemi world. At LEAST I didn't blow all over LX on ya, haha. Figured you had your reasons. Anyway nice to meet you yesterday and thanks for signing up on the CAMM! Now YOU can deal with being the fastest car in the club, lol.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 1:39 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
SublimeDaytona268 wrote:
ghost wrote:

-Pat

Lol, Pat. There's no such thing as a secret in the hemi world. At LEAST I didn't blow all over LX on ya, haha. Figured you had your reasons. Anyway nice to meet you yesterday and thanks for signing up on the CAMM! Now YOU can deal with being the fastest car in the club, lol.

no such thing as a secret? tell that to sneaky mr. HiPwr...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 1:41 pm

Great pics everyone. Just so you know I am saving them from here and also putting them on my Facebook page which will then copy them over to the CAMM facebook page.

Keep them coming!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 1:49 pm

jontoad wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:
SublimeDaytona268 wrote:
ghost wrote:

-Pat

no such thing as a secret? tell that to sneaky mr. HiPwr...

Oh, I knew all about that park lockout mechanism that he had Mr. Norm's install for him. Laughing Now he can just slam it into park without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 3:25 pm

Pat glad we had that lonnng chat and glad you decided to come on here finally and check it out.... Wink

I will be keeping in touch with you...

and yes, you better come on here more often!

and Jontoad...Thanks for the vid of my dyno...didn tknow anyone took a video or pics! I appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Rudedog74
CAMM Member
Rudedog74

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 3:41 pm

jon that wide angle pic you posted showing all the cars was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 4:03 pm

Looks like a good time!! WISH I coulda made it out there
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 4:07 pm

Awesome pictures Jon!! LOVE the one at Pasta Bella....super sweet!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 4:20 pm

Videos are on the FB page as well.

Rudy I went on your FB page and grabbed your pics hope that was ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD   CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMMaversary PICTURE THREAD
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next