Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

April Picture Contest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

April Picture Contest Empty
PostSubject: April Picture Contest   April Picture Contest I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 9:04 am

April theme is "Out of Hibernation"

Will leave it open to interpretation.....

Rules to take the fun out of it:

1. One picture per member please. You can change it out if you like. If I see more then one post in the thread with a picture I will delete the oldest picture.

2. Just post the picture and a brief description, save the comments and junk for when I post the voting thread up. If you post comments without a picture the post will be deleted.

3. You have until Sunday April 22nd to post up an entry.

4. Voting thread will be put up that Monday and run through the end of the month. Everyone will get one vote.

5. Everyone can participate (except elcobra and myself) so good luck to everyone.
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

PostSubject: Re: April Picture Contest   April Picture Contest I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 9:47 am

So this is showing my cars winter "Hibernation" home in the garage and under cover, then the cover coming off, and backed out into the driveway basking in the sun !!

[img]April Picture Contest Outofhibernation2012[/img]
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: April Picture Contest   April Picture Contest I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2012, 11:47 am

Bump Will extend until Wed the 25th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April Picture Contest   April Picture Contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April Picture Contest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: