Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

strut covers

Go down 
+6
chargerchick
eviltrycycle
HemiMag
Shawn1112
xegitalian19xx
crazy933
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

strut covers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 7:06 pm

the prices were all within a few dollars od each, what i saved in shipping i paid some in taxes, i was able to take home the hood struts and the clips for the pcm cover and I should have the rest tommorow, which is faster than ordering from moparsupercenter or another online dealer. yay me.
Back to top Go down

strut covers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2