Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big thanks again to Jontoad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Big thanks again to Jontoad Empty
PostSubject: Big thanks again to Jontoad   Big thanks again to Jontoad I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 11:19 pm

Wanted to thank you again for recommending the Yokohama Parada Spec-X tires to me and getting me such a good deal. Got to REALLY test them out today with all the crap on the road and I barely slipped. There were suvs sliding all over the place and I just motored on by.

If anyone is looking for a good all around tire they are the way to go.

Thanks JT!!!!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks again to Jontoad   Big thanks again to Jontoad I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 11:24 pm

I think I will use this opportunity to thank JT again for the S/c he is getting me.....YOU DA MAN!!!! And thanks also for not forgetting!!!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks again to Jontoad   Big thanks again to Jontoad I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 11:30 pm

JT is the man!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks again to Jontoad   Big thanks again to Jontoad I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 9:58 pm

bogieboy wrote:
I think I will use this opportunity to thank JT again for the S/c he is getting me.....YOU DA MAN!!!! And thanks also for not forgetting!!!

its sitting in my garage attic. i found it today. not 100% sure all the hardware is there but i saw at least most of it. ya can have it if i see ya sometime.... maybe if we have a winter club meet and greet or something. anyone want to go bowling in January or something? lol...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks again to Jontoad   Big thanks again to Jontoad I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 11:03 pm

We have Dave and Busters in Jan but I can do a bowling night if there is enough interest.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks again to Jontoad   Big thanks again to Jontoad I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 11:39 pm

I'm definately up for bowling!!!!maybe somewhere a bit closer to the southside? Seems like all the meet and greets are on the northside....which I can see, cuz most everyone is up there.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks again to Jontoad   Big thanks again to Jontoad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big thanks again to Jontoad
Page 1 of 1