Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jontoad.....?

Go down 
+2
liljoejoe54
ghost
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

jontoad.....? Empty
PostSubject: jontoad.....?   jontoad.....? I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 11:52 pm

what should i do to clean the satin black viper repros? are you at the shop this weekend, i think i want some DRs on my stock wheels...if you have not sold them.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

jontoad.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jontoad.....?   jontoad.....? I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 6:36 am

ghost wrote:
what should i do to clean the satin black viper repros? are you at the shop this weekend, i think i want some DRs on my stock wheels...if you have not sold them.

What I was told about cleaning them was that dont put anything on them that you wouldnt put on your cars paint. I use car soap and water with a microfiber sponge to clean mine.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

jontoad.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jontoad.....?   jontoad.....? I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 7:25 am

Soap and water bro, dont trust any of those sprays!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

jontoad.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jontoad.....?   jontoad.....? I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 12:31 pm

yeah thats what i did, but they were still kind of dingy. elbo grease i guess huh...
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

jontoad.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jontoad.....?   jontoad.....? I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 12:50 pm

Yeah basically...throw a coat of wax on them too! I usually shine mine up again with some ICE Spray as well!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

jontoad.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jontoad.....?   jontoad.....? I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 12:56 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
Yeah basically...throw a coat of wax on them too! I usually shine mine up again with some ICE Spray as well!
i didn't know if i could do that cause they have a flat finish?
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

jontoad.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jontoad.....?   jontoad.....? I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 7:26 pm

Yeah, I'd say just wash them like normal with soap & water. Then dry em with a wet rag and a dry rag. I used to have satin-ish/flat black rims on my old car. It worked great!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

jontoad.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jontoad.....?   jontoad.....? I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 7:31 am

half simple green and half water with a soft sponge works well. you should still be able to wax those wheels i think. its a satin finish not flat. car wax will prevent the brake dust from sticking.

yes i still have your wheels, they are bagged up and tagged with your name in my customer hold section. we won't ever sell them, they aren't ours to sell, but you might want to pick em up now that you have a jeep. lol.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

jontoad.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jontoad.....?   jontoad.....? I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 10:02 am

jontoad wrote:
half simple green and half water with a soft sponge works well. you should still be able to wax those wheels i think. its a satin finish not flat. car wax will prevent the brake dust from sticking.

yes i still have your wheels, they are bagged up and tagged with your name in my customer hold section. we won't ever sell them, they aren't ours to sell, but you might want to pick em up now that you have a jeep. lol.
thanx JT, when you working this week. i'll come get them.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

jontoad.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jontoad.....?   jontoad.....? I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 11:40 am

i have Wednesday off. so ill be working all the other days except Sunday. i don't know if you remember our hours but its 8-6 weekdays and 8-5 Saturdays. not open Sundays.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

jontoad.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jontoad.....?   jontoad.....? I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 2:20 pm

i'll be by this thursday.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

jontoad.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jontoad.....?   jontoad.....? I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 9:59 pm

cool. whenever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

jontoad.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jontoad.....?   jontoad.....? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jontoad.....?
Page 1 of 1