Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Air Bag system INSTALL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

Air Bag system  INSTALL Empty
PostSubject: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 8:36 am

anyone know of anyone locally that could do a very clean install on a bag system. I am thinking about making the purchase. Also if I do, I'd have a nice pair of sportlines for sale....
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 5:05 pm

(crickets chirping)....anyone ....lol
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 5:36 pm

I think most everyone is at the install today. I'm sure you'll get answers after they all get home. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 6:23 pm

A friend of mine installs air bags and does hydraulics.He's worked on five of my friends cars and mine.
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 6:27 pm

here's a pic of my friends caprice he bagged on 22's
Air Bag system  INSTALL L_0306d1f09a1044ceb74378d82d0b3afc
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 6:28 pm

can't see the tank or setup to well but here a pic of the trunk from dub show
Air Bag system  INSTALL L_930ce2cd4def4f07b10f72c16d1700fb
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 6:35 pm

here's another one of my friends 72 galaxie bagged on 24's
Air Bag system  INSTALL L_86f9cde5a1d64689a233291c51245891
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 6:41 pm

thanks bro, we'll talk when I get thee for sure!!!
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 6:43 pm

here's a few others he's done these have hydraulics
Air Bag system  INSTALL L_674dccfdb9f44430bbe9053463437e74
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 6:46 pm

ok sounds good
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 6:50 pm

he doesn't have a shop he works out of his garage and he's reasonable as far as price goes.I know of two other shops one is designs unlimited and they use my friend to do there airbag setups there strictly hydraulics and the other is hollywood but his prices are to rich for my taste.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 8:10 pm

Solow 300 wrote:
he doesn't have a shop he works out of his garage and he's reasonable as far as price goes.I know of two other shops one is designs unlimited and they use my friend to do there airbag setups there strictly hydraulics and the other is hollywood but his prices are to rich for my taste.
Hollywood may be expensive but he is one if not the best around. He can do some wicked set-ups.
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 8:13 pm

yeah he does but joe does some good work too
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 8:14 pm

I was at a show in Elgin a couple of weeks ago and that blue and white bubble was there with an impala club.
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 8:19 pm

we really gotta talk when I get there........
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 8:22 pm

yeah that's my boy he joined the herd impala club they wanted me to join with my bubble to but i wasn't sure if I wanted to
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 8:23 pm

I have a few people i'm connected with that does good work so just let me know i'm sure i know someone that does what you need
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 8:32 pm

To bad the weather is starting to get crappy it would be nice to meet up with everyone for a cruise before the winter sets in.I'm going to take my 4's off next week and maybe for good i'm leaning towards a set 0f 6's for next summer.Rims keep getting bigger and I can't make up my mind and stick with a size.
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 8:50 am

does designs or hollywood have a website by chance?
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 4:17 pm

no they don't have websites but if you want to see some of there work you can go on lay it low and search them up or give them a call. Hollywood Customs (630) 585-0016 ask for Bob or Designs Unlimited 773-581-4090 Ask for Joe
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 4:55 pm

Thanks sir......this baby is sooo getting bagged when I get there!!!!

I really want to start taking home some of those 6ft trophies....
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 5:07 pm

No problem can't wait to see it finished
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air Bag system INSTALL   Air Bag system  INSTALL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air Bag system INSTALL
Page 1 of 1