Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exhaust question. I feel retarded

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
18psiacr
CAMM Rookie
18psiacr

Exhaust question. I feel retarded Empty
PostSubject: Exhaust question. I feel retarded   Exhaust question. I feel retarded I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2012, 7:47 pm

So let me get this straight. The resonators are under the rear bumper with the tips? And the mufflers are right before the axle? The only reason I ask this is because the previous owner removed whatever was before the axle.

I want to upgrade my exhaust with mufflers and just tips.

I feel stupid so bear with me please

Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

PostSubject: Re: Exhaust question. I feel retarded   Exhaust question. I feel retarded I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2012, 8:03 pm

Yes cats in front mufflers in the middle and resonators in the rear.
Back to top Go down
18psiacr
CAMM Rookie
18psiacr

PostSubject: Re: Exhaust question. I feel retarded   Exhaust question. I feel retarded I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2012, 8:42 pm

Ok thanks. Damn now I need mufflers. What does everyone usually use? Magnaflows? Borla? Flowmasters?

I want to use mufflers in middle and just tips out the back. I was looking into blastin bobs exhaust site. And from reading on here that's what a majority of you guys recommend.

The only reason I am looking more into this is because my car ran shit times at the track Friday night. 2.08 60' and still ran a 13.6 at 103. And there have been guys low 13s stock high 12s with the same 60'
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Exhaust question. I feel retarded   Exhaust question. I feel retarded I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2012, 9:48 pm

I w oils look into getting a cat back. I went the route of cutting up my stock exhaust and put in flowmasters and removed the resonators. I ended up replacing it with the pypes cat back system this spring. you might wanna look into tires to get your 60' time down, your probably spinning them pretty good.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Exhaust question. I feel retarded   Exhaust question. I feel retarded I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 7:27 pm

well... exhaust probably won't make it much faster. its more for sound on our cars untill your making more power to require a different exhaust.

i would look into a diablo tuner/180 thermostat/CAI combo first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exhaust question. I feel retarded   Exhaust question. I feel retarded I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exhaust question. I feel retarded
Page 1 of 1