Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” ……..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gary@3gcustomz
Supporting Vendor
gary@3gcustomz

OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” …….. Empty
PostSubject: OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” ……..   OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” …….. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 1:50 pm

As they say "The Only Way Is UP". With our Vertical Doors, Inc. kits your ride will keep its factory look but the moment you stop and raise your doors you will experience a whole new level of attention that no other upgrade can give you.

Our kits are proudly made and patented in the United States and are bolt-on kits made specifically for your particular vehicle.

Installation not for you? 3g offers complete installation of your vertical door kit. Contact me for a quote.

I want to offer my first group buy to 3 of my CAMM customers that want to jump in on this.

1. _______________
2. _______________
3. _______________

I've got (3) Front Door Kits that I can let go at substantial savings. That's for Charger, Magnum, 300 or Challenger. Shoot me a email or pm for your special pricing. I can only do (3) so get your name on the list. Lets run this for 10 days.

If your interested in all four doors no problem I can quote that also.

For more info you can checkout our website at http://www.3gcustomz.com/vdi

I am posting some pic’s of some past install job’s that we have completed.

OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” …….. 100_0133

OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” …….. 100_0130

OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” …….. 046-1

OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” …….. DSC03425-1

OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” …….. P1010038

OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” …….. 4377181555_f715e6b642-1

OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” …….. Challenger_08_up_3
Back to top Go down
Rudedog74
CAMM Member
Rudedog74

PostSubject: Re: OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” ……..   OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” …….. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 1:52 pm

I love how that looks I've been debating doing it...
Can you do suicide doors for the rear???
Back to top Go down
gary@3gcustomz
Supporting Vendor
gary@3gcustomz

PostSubject: Re: OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” ……..   OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” …….. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 2:01 pm

For sure a very cool look and what's nice is they open like regular doors also. Nope sorry can't do suicide doors.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” ……..   OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” …….. I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 10:29 pm

Please burn that Chally Pic pale I keep waiting for Ronald McDonald to jump out
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” ……..   OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” …….. I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 11:44 pm

affraid

OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” …….. Pimped12
Back to top Go down
gary@3gcustomz
Supporting Vendor
gary@3gcustomz

PostSubject: Re: OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” ……..   OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” …….. I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 7:02 am

LOL To late there he is
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” ……..   OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” …….. I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 9:55 am

what does the lambo kit cost?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” ……..   OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” …….. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK Guys and Gals It’s Time to Get “Vertical” ……..
Page 1 of 1