Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what do you guys think?

Go down 
+3
Okie6.1
firestartr420
mwa145
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

what do you guys think? Empty
PostSubject: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 9:43 pm

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/2867468790.html

its a 3.5 v6. he said hes willing to go down if we show cash.
ive had bad luck with both v6s that ive had in the past but with this one only having 30k miles ,their shouldn't be any serious problems.
or does anybody have a 50-70k miles v8 for around 11? it can be either a charger or a 300
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 12:15 am

i loved my v6 when i had it... just thought it was really underpowered for the size of the car...
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 4:21 am

I'll sell you my magnum r/t with a 300c front end for 11k
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 6:40 am

my dad doesn't like magnum. i would love it though! that conversion is badass
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 7:06 am

I like it rafa.. .But if you're looking to keep it get a hemi. If you're gonna resell I think it looks good.
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 7:46 am

There are some R/T Chargers that are around the mileage and the price.

http://www.cars.com/for-sale/used/dodge/charger/r-t/_/N-ma9ZffwZg2wZj16Zm5d?mkId=20012&mdId=20840&rd=75&zc=60124&PMmt=1-1-1&stkTypId=28881&trId=24666&rpp=50&feedSegId=28705&searchSource=SORT&crSrtFlds=stkTypId-feedSegId-mkId-mdId-trId&pgId=2102&sf1Nm=price&sf1Dir=ASC&sf2Nm=miles&sf2Dir=ASC

The 300's are a little more but they are more expensive to start with
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 8:46 am

I scrolled down on your link there is a Plum Crazy Daytona with SRT hood and SRT front fascia for $15k with 47k miles. If I was a Daytona guy I'd want that.

Looks like they might have retrofitted projectors too hard to tell from the pic.
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 10:16 am

its gunna be for my dad. he sold his DD before they left for vacation thinking they were going to find a car online by the time they were back. since im at work doing NOTHING, i will contact the dealership where the plum crazy is at. seems like a badass deal. .
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 10:22 am

just called them and they dont want to get me a copy of the carfax..... i wonder why ?
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 10:30 am

Humm sometimes when a deal seems too good to be true it is. Flood damage? Did they give you a reason for not wanting to share the Carfax?

I'm surprised they said that over the phone instead of saying "sure we'll give you a copy just come on down and take her for a test drive..." etc.
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 10:32 am

They list the vin in the ad does anyone have access to CarFax?

If so run this: 2B3LA53H27H881218
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 10:47 am

BigM wrote:
They list the vin in the ad does anyone have access to CarFax?

If so run this: 2B3LA53H27H881218
There is a guy on LX who does it for free.
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 10:50 am

let me shoot him a pm
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 10:58 am

of course too good to be true
. i went ahead and made a quick ebay auction just to get the info

what do you guys think? 6800623640_8926a94209_z
untitled by mwa145, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 12:21 pm

Wow I wonder what the story is. Did they put on the SRT fascia and hood after it was totaled? If you were going to keep it and drive it into the ground that's one thing but you don't want that on the Carfax!
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 12:58 pm

BigM wrote:
Wow I wonder what the story is. Did they put on the SRT fascia and hood after it was totaled? If you were going to keep it and drive it into the ground that's one thing but you don't want that on the Carfax!

im guessing thats the reason they did a couple upgrades. lets see if anything else pops up
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 1:42 pm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ye83z5
Here you go. I get free carfax.
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 1:49 pm

how do i download it? it keeps downloading some other software.
you guys think if i show them a copy of the carfax , they can come down?
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 2:09 pm

mwa145 wrote:
how do i download it? it keeps downloading some other software.
you guys think if i show them a copy of the carfax , they can come down?

Click the Click here to start download from sendspace.. not the download now.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 2:15 pm

Try this one..

http://www.zshare.net/download/99225742b77c0df5/
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 2:41 pm

got it. thanks.
i just got done talking with the guy with the black charger and he doesnt want to give me the vin number. im guessing the car has a salvaged title since he is also selling charger parts. lets see how it goes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think?   what do you guys think? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you guys think?
Page 1 of 1