Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUSPENSION OVERHAUL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
northsiderz
CAMM Member

SUSPENSION OVERHAUL Empty
PostSubject: SUSPENSION OVERHAUL   SUSPENSION OVERHAUL I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 12:50 pm

I just had to share with you all seeing how some of you have been really instrumental in getting this done. Last weekend I picked up a complete SRT rear end courtesy of TOM....thanks again man. And today I just ordered my Pedders subframe bushings, lower control arm bushings, bumpsteer kit, and lowering springs. I can't wait to get it all installed. I just had to share with someone. So excited!!
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: SUSPENSION OVERHAUL   SUSPENSION OVERHAUL I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 12:54 pm

Congrats on all the kick ass parts!! - Looks like everyone on CAMM has some mod fever going around lately!!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: SUSPENSION OVERHAUL   SUSPENSION OVERHAUL I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 12:56 pm

bad ass...
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: SUSPENSION OVERHAUL   SUSPENSION OVERHAUL I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 1:04 pm

sweet man!
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

PostSubject: Re: SUSPENSION OVERHAUL   SUSPENSION OVERHAUL I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 1:08 pm

Very nice should look great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUSPENSION OVERHAUL   SUSPENSION OVERHAUL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUSPENSION OVERHAUL
Page 1 of 1