Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little project I'm working on......

Go down 
+15
AlterEgo
chargerchick
HiPwr
HemiMag
AR-15QUEEN
irishrt5.7
Iguanaman
Headtripp
Shawn1112
Illinois Chaos
eviltrycycle
liljoejoe54
ghost
jesse031081
Moparcharger07
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 8:53 am

Bro shit is looking good...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 4:23 pm

Great job Adam! Now tell me why you would go through all that trouble to make everything so pretty, only to set it all on that filthy work bench? nanner eh
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 6:14 pm

lol cuz thats what makes him adam... shit i bet he was eating a steak egg and cheese bagel from mcd's when he was doing this...
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 7:14 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
lol cuz thats what makes him adam... shit i bet he was eating a steak egg and cheese bagel from mcd's when he was doing this...
I would bet on it
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2010, 8:27 am

I did last Sunday when I spent all day in there LOL

But yeah, the "new" bench I built looks like it's years old already LOL

Just wait till I start to polish it all, it'll be completely black LoL Right now, those are just metal shavings and metal water from wet sanding LoL
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 9:47 pm

Ok, kinda stuck on what to do here. I didn't bother thinking about it until now (on purpose lol) The rear section of the timimg cover...I'm not taking that off. What to do, What to do... What do ya'll thnik I should do. Paint it the silver color I used on my lower intake? OR TRY to polish it ON the car? Polishing it on the car will be a TOTAL pain in the ass (I know now you're all gonna say do that on the car lol), and a TOTAL mess under the hood, I'd have to do that almost last after I got the valve covers on, and a cover or something on the lower intake to block shit from going inside. I KNOW polished would LOOK better, but painting it will be MUCH easier....... what's you're opinions???

The circled sections, runs all the way across
A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 000_1687
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 9:50 pm

why not polish them but mask everything off completely.Just like painter do it....
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 9:54 pm

You have a good month and a half untill you get her on the road haha get polishing
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 9:57 pm

ALOT of elbow grease though LoL ALOT
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 10:01 pm

Just buy some new tools man a drill with sanding attachments will help dramaticaly just hit up home depot and check it out
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 10:35 am

I have them, I just don't want to be bent over working under the hood, hurts my back after awhile... gettin old LOL
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 4:36 pm

Here's the throttle body, still have some painter tape on it, so I can set it up and not scratch it. It IS a shitty cell phone pic, but I don't have my camera, and my computer at home is jacked up. But hey, I'm tryin lol Once I get my home computer up to par, I'll update with some good pictures

I went with a little paint, and a little polishing on this, was too much of a bitch to get into all those SMALL nooks and stuff

A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 Throttlebody
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 5:34 pm

lookin' good Adam!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 8:27 pm

Everything looks top notch quality.Can't wait till all this is put back together.Its going to be bad ass
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 8:45 pm

looks like a lot of work. its gonna look great
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 8:07 am

It is TOO much work, lol I'm taking my time though, I WAS waiting on all the parts, gaskets n stuff, I just got them all yesterday. So now it's all on me now and kicking myself in the ass to hurry up lol
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 9:17 am

gonna look bad ass dude!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 7:57 am

Here's a quick pic of the valve covers I snapped this morning, worked on em last night.....
A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 Valvecovers
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 8:23 am

Great job Adam!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 8:46 am

dam that looks really good!!!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 9:01 am

God Damn adam.... that looks amazing
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 11:53 am

Nice job!!!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 1:07 pm

wanna do some V/Cs for me?? standard 5.2 magnum engine.......that much bling probably added 40+ HP!!!!! (or maybe thats from the P/P job....who knows.....)
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 1:21 pm

I can do that. Send me some pics
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 1:28 pm

its a kinda crappy pic.......but i need mo' bling!!!!!LOL
A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 1255844815
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little project I'm working on......
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next