Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL

Go down 
+20
liljoejoe54
WideSpicy
Dartboy
Hoodie
Headtripp
Illinois Chaos
AR-15QUEEN
arivera
MrsHoodie
HiPwr
Snappy Bitch
otter1363
jontoad
AlterEgo
Iguanaman
bogieboy
jesse031081
chargerchick
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
HiPwr
HiPwr

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2010, 10:45 am

It's been a while since I've gone bowling, Dave, but as I recall, you can only throw one ball down the lane at a time.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2010, 11:14 am

Dave that's cool! I think my mom ended up doing the same thing. Back in South Carolina there is nothing to do but bowl and make babies....so yeah.....

God I am glad I got out of that damn state.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2010, 11:57 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
Dave that's cool! I think my mom ended up doing the same thing. Back in South Carolina there is nothing to do but bowl and make babies....so yeah.....

God I am glad I got out of that damn state.

Rest assured I'm equally horrible at both...but I'll LOOK the part.

Here's my bowling shirt:

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 Hunka
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2010, 11:57 am

HiPwr wrote:
It's been a while since I've gone bowling, Dave, but as I recall, you can only throw one ball down the lane at a time.

Not if you play jungle rules.

But yeah, I may switch off, I may not...depends on how I feel.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2010, 7:41 pm

Man I wish I could make this. I'd kick all yer butts!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arivera
CAMM Member
arivera

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 11:36 pm

I am in!!! Keep me posted and I will make plans.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 10:56 am

Alright kids I need to get a count of who all is coming to this so I can make sure everyone is covered.
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 12:42 pm

The doc won't let me bowl yet so I may just show up and cheer everyone on or laugh!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 6:20 pm

Yeah Chrissy...go and hang out. And I'm sure you'll be doing a lot of laughing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 7:39 pm

For those that are coming we have some options.

I can get something that has a set time for bowling and also we can play laser tag and includes food and pop (said it again). Would have to get time for pool and bumper cars on our own.

or

I am checking about just having lanes and tables reserved, then do laser tag and bumper cars on our own. But everyone would have to get their own food/ drinks.

The first option though pretty much require 20 people at a miniumum.

The second not so much but we run the risk of not having enough room if people don't let me know they are coming.

So preferences?

(i know i know i am putting too much thought into this but after dave and busters i have to redeem myself)
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 8:00 pm

i kinda like option 2 myself. i don't like to be on tight schedules when I'm relaxing.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 8:14 pm

Well I mean they aren't going to stand behind you with a whip and tell you when to bowl. (unless that is your thing.....) I just meant that we would know from like 8 pm to 10 pm we would be on the lanes or something like that. I am leaning towards option 2 myself though.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 8:26 pm

I only do Lawn Bowling, and only when I visit England. I've never been to England but I plan to someday.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 8:28 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
I only do Lawn Bowling, and only when I visit England. I've never been to England but I plan to someday.

My parents did that when my dad was stationed in Scotland. It looked like a lot of fun. They had areas set up for it in all the parks.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 9:00 pm

Option 2.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 9:04 pm

Somebody had to do this...how did it take this long?

Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 9:05 pm

Wish I could see what ya posted Dave....
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 9:08 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Wish I could see what ya posted Dave....

Refresh
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 9:14 pm

Won't help its my firewall at work.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 9:20 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Won't help its my firewall at work.
Go use firefox most IT departments don't have that go through blocking software they mostly just have IE setup on it.... try it out
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 9:24 pm

Blocked.

They have us locked down pretty tight since someone pulled in that major worm last year. I am honestly surprised I can still get on CAMM from here.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 9:29 pm

Awesome post Dave....I am surprised no one else has done it yet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 9:33 pm

Crystal...Google Chrome? My favorite browser.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 9:55 pm

I know how to get around all their stuff but they are watching and I need to keep my job for a little while longer.

Its cool I will be home in 2 hours if I can keep my eyes open long enough for my laptop to boot up I will check it out.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 10:14 pm

I vote for option 2.

Are we doing teams?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next