Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL

Go down 
+20
liljoejoe54
WideSpicy
Dartboy
Hoodie
Headtripp
Illinois Chaos
AR-15QUEEN
arivera
MrsHoodie
HiPwr
Snappy Bitch
otter1363
jontoad
AlterEgo
Iguanaman
bogieboy
jesse031081
chargerchick
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 9:01 pm

Nah not touchy I just look like a funhouse mirror when I wear it. geek
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 9:02 pm

she left her hat in the car! LMFAO!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 9:02 pm

Quiet you!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 9:18 pm

bogieboy wrote:
SWEEEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BACKSEAT is the first pIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay me!!!!

bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake
Back to top Go down
arivera
CAMM Member
arivera

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2010, 8:50 pm

I am sorry that I could not make this. That night, my brother in-law's best friend (I've known since he was seven) was in a head on accident with a drunk driver. He wound up losing that ballt the following Monday. I really wanted to go to this and meet everyone. Is there any way we can do this again?
Back to top Go down
arivera
CAMM Member
arivera

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2010, 8:54 pm

*battle* trying to type and watch the 15 month old at the same time. She is getting into everything. I don't remember my 11 year old doing this.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2010, 8:58 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
bogieboy wrote:
SWEEEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BACKSEAT is the first pIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay me!!!!

bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2010, 9:00 pm

Oops....that last post should say "that's just wroooooooonnnnnggggg.....I was referring to the backseat of my truck......"
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2010, 9:30 pm

bogieboy wrote:
Oops....that last post should say "that's just wroooooooonnnnnggggg.....I was referring to the backseat of my truck......"

Hey Bogie...you're the one who phrased the original post the way you did...not me.

Zing.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2010, 9:41 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
bogieboy wrote:

Hey Bogie...you're the one who phrased the original post the way you did...not me.

Zing.
I believe a picture is worth a thousand words.......this is what I was talking about.............

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 9 DSC_6630
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2010, 10:47 pm

arivera wrote:
I am sorry that I could not make this. That night, my brother in-law's best friend (I've known since he was seven) was in a head on accident with a drunk driver. He wound up losing that ballt the following Monday. I really wanted to go to this and meet everyone. Is there any way we can do this again?

Sorry to hear about your good friend. Seems unfair.

I'm sure that we will do this again, just don't know when, Keep watching!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: