Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

PortalHomeCalendarRegisterLog in

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 12:14 am

Iguanaman wrote:
chargerchick wrote:
Nice catch Chris. I totally missed that one. wtf

OK, how did you gals miss that one?

If there was some holiday listed as "International Festival of Rippin' Off Guys' Junk" you can be sure I'd take notice.

I dunno Dave! I just totally missed it! Shame on me! eh
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 11:16 am

ok maybe i missed it, but is there going to be anything reserved ahead of time....??? cuz sitting at a bar just isnt my idea of a good time, i like organization....lol
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 12:37 am

Well guys I kinda screwed up and agreed to work the evening of the 6th. No way I can change it. So if no one is against it I am going to move it to the 20th.

And Rich no there will be nothing organized per say everyone kinda wants to play it by ear.

You Tube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/ChicagolandAreaModernMopars

Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 12:53 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
Well guys I kinda screwed up and agreed to work the evening of the 6th. No way I can change it. So if no one is against it I am going to move it to the 20th.

And Rich no there will be nothing organized per say everyone kinda wants to play it by ear.

Thats fine with me.

As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride. Amen.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 9:14 am

fine by me and jackie and vic may be able to attend then.... cheers thumbsup (and others too!)
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 9:28 am

I'd be able to attend the 20th as well then.... Wink / might have a few mods by then too Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 11:59 am

I was hoping the new date would work out better for people.

Still mad at myself for not checking the CAMM calendar before agreeing to work. Just glad I caught it in time.

Smile

Anthony I added you, are these mods a secret? sunny

I moved the Ragano's to maybe until one of them sees the new date and lets us know.

Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 12:33 pm

Yes these mods are secret....I'll release my info once it's all finalized...Hopefully in the next week i'll have the final details!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 7:30 pm

Hopefully it involves you getting your interior in green.

Italian flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k

Can't wait to hear your news.

Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 11:50 pm

WOW! Thanks for changing the date! I think we should be able to make this now! YIPPPEEEEE, although I'm a sucky bowler but who cares, it'll be fun!

Same place?

2006 Charger Daytona R/T Go•Man•Go  #3918/4000
2009 Challenger R/T
1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 Teamheadtripp
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 3:59 pm

Yep everything is the same just the date changed.

Again thanks to everyone that can adjust and come on the new date.

Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 9:30 pm

So this is pushed back to Feb 20?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 9:56 pm

Yep.

Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 10:03 pm

Ok....I am hoping to make it.........its quite a hike for me though......
Back to top Go down
arivera
CAMM Member
arivera

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 10:13 pm

I will be able to make the 20th.
Back to top Go down
V Needs Speed
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 11:58 am

i'd like to come out, ill have to try and get ballzie to get out of his cave. is there any information as far as pricing goes?
Back to top Go down
V Needs Speed
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 12:07 pm

sorry, dont mean to post so much and post without reading pages before, but yes count me in please!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 12:36 pm

V Needs Speed wrote:
sorry, dont mean to post so much and post without reading pages before, but yes count me in please!

Post away, V! I'd like to see more posts.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 3:32 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
Yes these mods are secret....I'll release my info once it's all finalized...Hopefully in the next week i'll have the final details!
What the fuck are you getting snow tires Whistle

2006 Daytona GoMango #3918
2009 Challenger R/T
1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 Headtripp2
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 3:37 pm

Yep I have the pricing at home. I will post up details when I get released from hell... I mean get home from work. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
V Needs Speed
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 4:13 pm

gee then it must be nice to get paid in hell! lol, anywho, sounds like it should be a great event, cant wait to meet people from the forum!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 8:45 pm

I went bowling for the first time in two years on Sunday, and topped out at a 118, sober. Am I still allowed to hang with the crew?

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 Hunka
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 9:30 pm

That sober crap won't cut it but sure you can still come on out. Smile

Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 10:41 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
That sober crap won't cut it but sure you can still come on out. Smile

Driving a long way, dear. Driving a long way.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 11:14 pm

118!!! I don't think I've ever gotten ABOVE a 72 in bowling drunk OR sober Smile

2006 Charger Daytona R/T Go•Man•Go  #3918/4000
2009 Challenger R/T
1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 Teamheadtripp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: