Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

PortalHomeCalendarRegisterLog in

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 5:07 pm

Laser tag
Laser tag
Laser tag

Really excited to play laser tag!

You Tube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/ChicagolandAreaModernMopars

Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 5:24 pm

Put me down for a definite...I have secured babysitting for the boys.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 6:09 pm

Cool deal!

Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 6:11 pm

List has been updated. Have I left anyone off or do I need to remove anyone from it?

Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 4:31 pm

I'm not exactly sure if I'm gonna make it.. I have sharp pain in my side right about the last rib.. Sunny thinks it may be appendicitis or a cracked rib or something.. I'm gonna give it until tomorrow and if it doesn't get any better, I'm going to the doctors.. Hopefully it goes away and I'll make it tomorrow..

Switch me and Sunny to a maybe..
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 4:34 pm

Hoodie wrote:
I'm not exactly sure if I'm gonna make it.. I have sharp pain in my side right about the last rib.. Sunny thinks it may be appendicitis or a cracked rib or something.. I'm gonna give it until tomorrow and if it doesn't get any better, I'm going to the doctors.. Hopefully it goes away and I'll make it tomorrow..

If the pain is that bad, dude, just go go the doc now. Don't mess around with appendicitis, if it could be that.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 4:37 pm

He might be scared of the squid doctors. I don't blame him, but appendicitis is so routine that even a military doctor can't screw it up.
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 4:49 pm

Hoodie wrote:

Hope u feel better!!!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 4:54 pm

HiPwr wrote:
He might be scared of the squid doctors. I don't blame him, but appendicitis is so routine that even a military doctor can't screw it up.

Appendicitis = routine, yes. A ruptured appendix??? Eehhhh, not so much.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 6:28 pm

Hope you feel better Drew but yeah....go get that checked out please before it gets worse.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 8:44 pm

It's just a pulled muscle.. I hopefully will be aight tomorrow to make the event.. We'll see but definitely glad it's not appendicitis..
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 9:21 pm

That's good to hear Drew. Feel better soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 10:01 pm

Drew if you guys make it great if not TOTALLY understandable. Glad it wasn't anything more serious.

Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 10:02 pm

Have them take out your appendix anyway.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 12:00 am

Just so I got this straight.....the plan is meet up at 7 and reserve some lanes.....play games/lasertag etc til the lanes are available....am I reading this right? Just wanna make sure I got it straight.....
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 2:42 am

bogieboy wrote:
Just so I got this straight.....the plan is meet up at 7 and reserve some lanes.....play games/lasertag etc til the lanes are available....am I reading this right? Just wanna make sure I got it straight.....

ahhh whatever... just show up and meet the crew!!!!!

and hoodie... that pain in your side if probally when ya busted your ass on the ice at vic place!!! (damn that was funny to bad most people missed it!!)
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 8:06 am

Dartboy wrote:

and hoodie... that pain in your side if probally when ya busted your ass on the ice at vic place!!! (damn that was funny to bad most people missed it!!)

Ah crap, I totally missed it!

As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride. Amen.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 8:11 am

Ok!!! Lets see....I have no clue what most of you guys look like......I will be wearing a black Dodge shirt, black Mopar hat, and will be accompanied by my brother who will most likely have a Chevy shirt on.........give him heck for it!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 8:27 am

I've been working at that bowling alley for three years, Kent. I hand out the shoes. When you see me say "My panties are soiled". I'll probably play it off and kind of act confused or even appalled, but we'll have a good laugh about it later.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 8:29 am

Ummmm....I aint sayin that.......no way.....LOL
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 8:31 am

Besides.....I don't need shoes.......I have my own bowling shoes............
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 9:02 am

bogieboy wrote:
Ok!!! Lets see....I have no clue what most of you guys look like......I will be wearing a black Dodge shirt, black Mopar hat, and will be accompanied by my brother who will most likely have a Chevy shirt on.........give him heck for it!!!!!!!!

as hipwr stated... he works at the shoes counter and I work at the food counter (part time) I'm the guy with the medium build and brown (dark) hair... just tell me "ding dong the witch is dead,bitch!" and I will know who you are...then introduce you to the group.. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 9:10 am

ohhhh also ya kinda have to yell it...I'm alittle hard of hearing... thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 9:44 am

Look for a guy wearing this shirt:

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 Hunka

Who only answers to the name "Wally"...

then avoid him.

Oh yeah...he'll bring one, and maybe two balls of his own. Depends on whether he wants to use only his left hand tonight, or maybe his right hand too.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 10:10 am

Omg you guys! Kent go look through the faces to names thread.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: