Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah   Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2020, 4:21 pm

Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah (CAMM Member Brian (black SRT 300) his daughters)

Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 11:45 AM – 12:15 PM

Kenneth E Neubert Elementary School, 1100 Huntington Dr, Algonquin, IL 60102

Be at the meeting spot by 11:45 am, we are leaving at 12:00 pm

Brian's house will be on the right side of the street so if anyone wants to decorate or make signs make sure its on the passenger side of the car.

The girls will be turning 10!

Norah likes pink
Lilly likes green

Feel free to wave, honk, and rev as we pass by. NO SPEEDING. NO BURNOUTS. Obey all street signs please. Brian still has to live here after we go through.

Its one street over so should have no issues staying together.

Any family that shows up we will let them go first then all of CAMM if you can line up behind my car we will follow. Once we drive by the event is over. Wish we could all cruise together some place but its not an option right now.

This is rain or shine!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah   Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2020, 9:41 am

How many are doing this?
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah   Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2020, 11:41 am

I'm out
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah   Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2020, 10:30 pm

Hey, fuck you James
Lololololol
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah   Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2020, 7:14 am

Not many so far. Everyone bitching they want to get outside and so this gets posted and POOF fucking gone. So far its 5 cars and then whatever family shows up. Will post an update later in the week.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah   Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2020, 7:14 am

jamesv82 wrote:
I'm out

Congrats Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah   Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2020, 8:03 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Not many so far.  Everyone bitching they want to get outside and so this gets posted and POOF fucking gone.  So far its 5 cars and then whatever family shows up.  Will post an update later in the week.
Who is the 5 that are in, you doing it
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah   Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2020, 2:53 pm

Sorry was running late this morning didn't get to check here. They had like 20 cars between the famliy and us. We had 5, mine, Ray, Tom A, John and Dawn with the Magnum, and Andrew with a Hellcat. Was fun.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah   Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2020, 3:29 pm

Great to hear you guys made it.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah   Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2020, 11:07 am

Started drinking at noon and tore my pool down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah   Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday Cruise for Lilly and Norah
Page 1 of 1