Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN

Go down 
+5
eviltrycycle
Blackbird
jamesv82
jontoad
Shawn1112
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN Empty
PostSubject: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2016, 8:02 am

6th Annual Cinco DeMopar-OFFICIAL

Saturday, May 6 at 11 AM - 4 PM EDT

Nine Irish Brothers - Lafayette
3520 State Road 38 E, Lafayette, Indiana 47905

Presented in 2017 by Gold Medal Products and Bosak Performance and Randall Dermatology and Medspa.

The event will again feature:

50/50 raffle (at registration and throughout the day)

Limited edition dash plaques

Special Raffle Items (enter to win at registration)

Special award presentations.

In 2017, our friends and loved ones will once again benefit from Cinco DeMopar proceeds through donations to the American Cancer Society, and The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.

Cinco DeMopar is a charitable automotive event held annually in Lafayette, Indiana. The 2017 event will celebrate the 6th year of uniting Mopar owners to share their passion and generosity. In 2016, with the help of sponsors like Bosak Performance,and Gold Medal Products Company, Cinco DeMopar had over 300 cars and we were able to raise over $2,200 for the American Cancer Society & The American Foundation For Suicide Prevention!

We are doing something new this year! You can now make your donation to reserve your dash plaque when you pre register your Mopar online!

-Donating and pre register online, should cut down on time at registration, all you have to do is show your pre registration ticket at the registration table, they will scan you in and BOOM, back to your car to enjoy the day!

-Still want to pay cash? Don't worry there is an option to pre register and pay at the show, but why would you want to wait in a line?

-There is also an option for people who can't make the show, you can contribute your donation from now, until a week before the show!

Last edited by eviltrycycle on February 25th 2017, 7:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2016, 8:03 am

Yes I am aware that this is over a year away but wanted to get it on the calendar. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2016, 9:26 am

WTF, lol
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2016, 10:13 am

lol well there are a lot more Mopar shows this year and to gather more interest for it next year the best shot will be to get something with the name and date on it and start putting flyers in cars at shows around here and in IN and MI.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2016, 7:13 pm

in. maybe go the day early with the setup crew, i dunno. it's a freakin year from now.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2016, 8:49 pm

Just checked my calendar, looks like I'm available as Mothers Day is the following weekend
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2016, 12:13 am

Plenty of time to decide and no Mother's Day is NOT a factor next year.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2016, 6:20 am

Damn, we're busy it's the girls step-sister, granddaughter, baby daddy, half sister, mother's getting out of the pen surprise party.
So looks like we'll have to see how 2018 turns out, have fun everyone.

Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2016, 8:56 am

Ha ha ha ha ha. Ass.
Back to top Go down
Blackbird
CAMM Member
Blackbird

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2016, 12:24 pm

jamesv82 wrote:
Damn, we're busy it's the girls step-sister, granddaughter, baby daddy, half sister, mother's getting out of the pen surprise party.

Oh shit, I almost forgot. It's the same day as my girls step-sister, granddaughter, baby daddy, half sister, mother's getting out of the pen surprise party too. Thanks for reminding me James. Plus I don't want to get up so damn early.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2016, 3:14 pm

jamesv82 wrote:

Make sure I'm invited, love those parties
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 10:04 am

Bumping up for a few requests:

- need more CAMM cars at this
- need more old school so talk to people
- sponsorship opportunities I can put you in contact with Zach if you are interested
- coin challenge is happening, we won 2016 so we have to defend!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2016, 9:47 am

Pre-Registration opens in 30 days (1/1/2017)Check it out if you like ahead of time. Also, if you can't make the show and still want to contribute, you can now do that this year via the internet as well as pre-pay your registration/reserve the dash plaque.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/6th-annual-cinco-demopar-car-show-registration-26694063663?aff=ehomecard
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2016, 7:55 am

December newsletter went out in an email, if you did not get it or do not check your email like me here it is on the website.

http://shoutout.wix.com/so/fLZlA-bw#/main
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2016, 1:39 pm

Shirt info posted, if you want to help out the 2 causes but cannot attend the show you are still encourgaged to get a shirt. Every bit helps out.

Cinco DeMopar T-shirt Info

6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN F3b40a_0aae4d7e373e44bdb2678a76868f042e~mv2_d_4008_3072_s_4_2
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 7:49 am

Hotel motel block is open!!!

http://cincodemopar.wixsite.com/home/hotel-info
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2016, 10:52 pm

Registration opens 7 am CST on 1/1/2017!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2017, 7:13 am

Pre-registration is open.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/6th-annual-cinco-demopar-car-show-registration-26694063663?aff=eac2
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2017, 2:59 pm

Hello CAMMers and welcome to 2017! Hope the 1st day of the New Year is treating everyone well. Wanted to get this posted while I was thinking about it. Normally a few of us go down to Lafayette the day before the show to help prepare for the next day. We also help Zach out the day of the show. Would like to ask if anyone is willing to do that for the show THIS YEAR, no more typing next year.

If you can commit to coming down the night before, we will be staying in the same hotel, might have something fun in the works, and then helping out for a portion of the show on Saturday morning please let me know and I will get you the information.

Thank you in advance!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2017, 9:34 am

Cinco shirts will go on sale starting Sunday, will be on sale for 3 weeks. Not sure if there will be just this run or one more closer to the show.

6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN 16142256_780271682121721_6747952857966459999_n

Once the link goes live I will post it over here.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2017, 7:07 am

T shirt sales are open, more options then just shirts this year.

Cinco DeMopar T-shirts

Yell at Zach about the limit being 3XL. Razz

Thank you in advance to anyone that makes a purchase.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2017, 9:29 am

Coin challenge progress for me. Hoping CAMM can retain the title!

6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN 16708669_10154373389144537_1896151897501722387_n
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2017, 1:44 pm

Newsletter went out today so if you did not get yours check your email! If you are new an you want to know what this is all about check out the site, http://cincodemopar.wixsite.com/home.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2017, 3:43 pm

Oh how I wish I could buy a shirt
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2017, 8:24 pm

I'd love to buy James a shirt!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6th Annual Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next