Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL

Go down 
+5
firestartr420
Blackbird
HiPwr
eviltrycycle
Shawn1112
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL   2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2016, 10:02 pm

Let's get a big turnout tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL   2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2016, 8:54 am

Man, we can't make it, turns out it the girls half sister, brother-in-law, adopted son, step-mother, trans-gender father, illegitimate daughter's confirmation party.

Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL   2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2016, 9:03 am

DAMN!

See you at noon.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL   2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2016, 9:14 am

jamesv82 wrote:
Man, we can't make it, turns out it the girls half sister, brother-in-law, adopted son, step-mother, trans-gender father, illegitimate daughter's confirmation party.

Fuck, I hate when that shit pops up. Sounds like your going to a Kardashian party
Back to top Go down
Blackbird
CAMM Member
Blackbird

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL   2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2016, 10:58 am

jamesv82 wrote:

Bring them along. Seems like an interesting group.
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL   2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2016, 6:36 pm

jamesv82 wrote:

LMAO been a long time since I've heard that
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL   2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2016, 8:17 pm

Now that I am not driving I can be a bit more articulate. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART to everyone that made it out today. It was cold, there was a threat of rain and you still came. I hope all the new members that made it out felt welcomed and you want to keep coming back to other events with us.

I will have more CAMM decals ran before Cinco because for the first time in a LONG time I AM OUT of decals. We will do a shirt run as well because almost all of those are gone too.

I am so very thankful for all of you and how today turned out. There were so many things you could have done today so spending a few hours out in the cold really means a lot to me.

I set a goal for CAMM to raise $1000 this year in the "coins for Cinco" challenge and right now without the money from the sales at Superdawg we are well on our way to meeting the goal and that could not have been done without all of you.

Thank you again, see those that are going to Cinco on Saturday. If it is your first time bring your camera, all I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
nolajunkie
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL   2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2016, 9:14 pm

Thank you for putting it all together. We had a great time.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL   2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2016, 9:27 pm

Thank you for making it out!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL   2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2016, 9:33 pm

BIG OLD THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL - Page 3 13151786_10153630453664537_3412662684349270740_n
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL   2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2016, 6:34 am

Thanks Crystal for all the work to put this together. It was a great turn out and like always, the food was good.

It was great to see everyone, we had a great time.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL   2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2016, 12:36 pm

Thanks C Dogg for putting this together. A lot better turn out than I thought, considering the weather
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL   2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2016, 1:39 pm

Me too. I was super stressed until cars started rolling in. I am just glad people had fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL   2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Annual Superdawg Cruise In - Wheeling, IL
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3