Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling Empty
PostSubject: CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling   CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2019, 10:04 am

Saturday, April 20, 2019
Starts at 4 pm

Superdawg Wheeling
333 S Milwaukee Ave., Wheeling, IL

Come hang out, eat great food, and help raise money for Cinco DeMopar.  Bringing back our season kick off at on of our favorite spots.  There will be a flyer posted in the event soon that you present anytime from April 15th through April 21st at either location and the club gets a % back of the sale made.  All the money raised will be donated to Cinco DeMopar to go towards the charities that event raises money for.  

Not doing raffles or 50/50's this year just going to have a laid back time of hanging out, visiting with people we have not seen all winter, and eating great food.  

Will have flyers on site so if you do not print yours out no worries.  Also if you like please share the event anyone can take a flyer in during our week and help us towards out goal.

Also if you are doing the coin challenge you can bring your container to me at this event if you do not want to take it all the way down to Cinco DeMopar.  Or if you want to just make a donation towards the event please find me and we can work something out.

Hope to see you all there, reminder parking if first come first served.

Also a reminder please do not park in the spots for the drive thru, that is the only thing they ask of us so just be aware of signs when you are parking.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on April 2nd 2019, 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling   CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2019, 10:40 am

3 weeks away
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling   CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2019, 1:26 pm

Is this going to happen?

Also it should be April 20th boss, the 21st is Sunday and Easter
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling   CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2019, 7:17 am

Fixed. Thank you.

Yep its happening. Don't know how many people are showing up but I will be there.

Going to do a small raffle, Superdawg is giving me some gift certificates so coming up with a fun way to raffle those off. Will post soon.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling   CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2019, 12:30 pm

Good catch James, Crystal is slacking again
Mad
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling   CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2019, 10:18 am

Still happening, correct?
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling   CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2019, 11:53 am

I might not make it, my step-sister's dog breeder is getting out of prison and the party is going to be epic.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling   CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2019, 7:19 pm

jamesv82 wrote:
I might not make it, my step-sister's dog breeder is getting out of prison and the party is going to be epic.
I’m with it, text me the address
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling   CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2019, 8:31 pm

LOL

Yep we are a go weather looks great! Hope you both can make it.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling   CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2019, 8:47 pm

What time us this till? I wont be able to get there till 5ish
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling   CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2019, 7:07 am

Ends at 4:59.59, sorry
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling   CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2019, 8:28 am

Oh darn.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling   CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2019, 8:38 pm

lol thanks to Shawn and Jesse for making it out. James hope all is well.

So far before the sales we are at $322.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling   CAMM Season Opener at Superdawg Wheeling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1