Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub Empty
PostSubject: Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub   Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 9:34 am

Saturday, September 15 at 10 AM - 5 PM

Poopy's Pub n' Grub
1030 Viaduct Rd, Savanna, Illinois 61074

Still working on a meeting spot and a route but wanted to set this up again. Had a good time last year, the drive out was very nice. Might also set up something afterward to go where a few people went after lunch.

Poopy's Pub
http://www.poopys.com/

Open all day from 6 am to 230 am, do breakfast, lunch, and dinner (starts @ 4 pm)
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub   Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2018, 4:08 am

We're in if this is still happening
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub   Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2018, 12:29 pm

It is.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub   Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2018, 12:58 pm

Hoping to make it this year
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub   Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2018, 7:52 am

Right now per FB we have about 11 cars going so should be a good time.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub   Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2018, 3:26 pm

So the shit is on?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub   Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2018, 7:14 am

Heck yeah!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub   Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2018, 11:59 am

Fuck fuck fuck
Totally forgot I’m having people over for the GGG fight and poker.
Hopefully I don’t work that late Friday and can get everything done that I need to do to prepare for Saturday night.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub   Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2018, 12:34 pm

So what's up with the meeting up plans boss
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub   Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2018, 7:38 pm

**Meetup Spot and Route**

Walmart Supercenter
2101 Gateway Center Dr, Belvidere, IL 61008

It is 1.5 hours (78 miles) to Poopy's
Leaving at 10 am.

Backroads cruise out.

Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub 37307359_10155711819779537_3319367467578425344_n

Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub 37279502_10155711820139537_6368192110503395328_n
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub   Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2018, 11:03 pm

Hey crystal, thanks for doing this again.

Another great time and good turn out.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub   Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2018, 8:45 am

Yeah it was fun. I will have to collect everyone's pics and put them in the album.

Glad yall made it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub   Cruising is the $hit! - 2nd Annual Cruise to Poopy's Pub N' Grub I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: